Hello! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

GalaxyRoses

Hello everyone! It's nice to meet all of you, my name is Raven!
 It's been over 2 years since I've been on here and I am so glad to be back! I am super excited to join the community again, and I hope to meet you all! I'm playing a dark elf for the first time, so if you have any tips as to where the best places to live as a dark elf, or if there are any cool groups I would love to hear about it! I'm still waiting to get accepted but I'm very excited either way!
 Some things about me are I am an artist and I love to write! I'm still working on some art and lore things for my character, but I'll be done soon! I hope to also contribute to the community some way as well! I remember absolutely adoring this server, and it always made me feel at home! 

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

- Sincerely Raven

Welcome back to the server!
The Most common hub for Dark Elves is Nor'Asath, a nation in the West Hub! (Though there are other areas on the map where Dark Elves are!) I'm sure they as a community will accept you with open arms! If you need help navigating there, let me know and I can see how I can help you out!

Welcome Back!

Spoiler

If you wish to know more about the community! Here's two links that could help with getting a better idea of what the communities like!

Nor'Asath - Lord of the Craft

Nor'asath - The Lord Of The Craft

(These are two different links, just similar names)

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the advice and support!

hi welcome back to lotc hit me on discord garentoft#1980 if you ever wanna chat!

23 hours ago, GalaxyRoses said:

Hello everyone! It's nice to meet all of you, my name is Raven!
 It's been over 2 years since I've been on here and I am so glad to be back! I am super excited to join the community again, and I hope to meet you all! I'm playing a dark elf for the first time, so if you have any tips as to where the best places to live as a dark elf, or if there are any cool groups I would love to hear about it! I'm still waiting to get accepted but I'm very excited either way!
 Some things about me are I am an artist and I love to write! I'm still working on some art and lore things for my character, but I'll be done soon! I hope to also contribute to the community some way as well! I remember absolutely adoring this server, and it always made me feel at home! 

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

- Sincerely Raven

@MokoMochi

Wlecome back.

Most dark elves are in west hub although they move around pretty freely to be honest. I know there are some kers in the druid settlement in the southern continent. You should totally take a look at the Redclyfian group. Very based individuals.

Oh I did not see this ping!

On 4/17/2023 at 2:06 PM, Tigergiri said:

Hello if you wish to contact me on discord at moko#1988 despite if you found something already I would (love) to talk with you (: currently we doing some fun dark elf stuff in Norasath and I have a few cute ideas up my sleeve! Be great to have you around!