Gamenight Week

0KHCPBe6FZA_y0TlUD5u9TUwbF6KD45xDjYwJAC9KCi3fO6rrhOMy-qFX6ZTi3sbm0_vP5dmXOz91AAjs2ereM-CsGCMCbOBK53HYA9fBmDzW02uqrc6AnlhMW96BF3_SdzjL-gJDaRjF395DFfhiA

SPIELABEND WOCHE

GAMENIGHT WEEK

Issued by Eloisee Veiel, Herald of Minitz

in the year of our Lord 124

ufLrAVcfpCN3OWRbhlaIUN-NWzz3h4RCGmbuALOimXxolySQKp5PIzizowC_D-IBqr1vFkUIHkngj_megajcPyw19vMn_5KpAaO1tBrefmPmFbeGSVFgsIKzf6OqQGEYL4aPQBoCY6tlAybM7JKHjsM

Minitzers in the taverns playing a card game

♪ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♫ ♪ ♩

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

After seeing many shown great dedication and hardwork during the wars that Minitz had been a part of, it is high time that we all get a chance to relax and meddle in some fun. Therefore, a week of game nights will be held as a great way to take a break. During the evenings, there will be gamenights for those wanting to join in for some fun and games, lasting for at least a saint hour. There will be games with cards, dice, and alcohol! Our all famous and popular dice game, Kaedreni Dice Poker, will be played. Songs will be played and stories will be told by those willing to share.

It will be held within the comforts of the tavern, The Golden Boar. Drinks and food will be provided for all, so come one and all for a fun night! Show off your gambling skills,  clever tricks up your sleeves, tales of adventures, foods and drinks, and your crazy drinking horse. (Ja, I’m looking at you Mad Dan) Bring your money! Bring your wives! Bring your husbands! Bring your children too! It’s time to show off who are the real champions of fun here.

Here is the agenda of what will be held each night:

Tuesday: Scavenger Hunt - Go on a scavenger hunt within the grounds of Minitz. Scour through crannies and nooks for hints leading to the prize at the end. Everyone who completes the hunt will receive a prize.

Thursday: Drunk Fighting - Raise your drinks! Toast! Fight! Shirtless or not, show your strengths and knock-out your foes after getting drunk on a drink or two.

Friday: Drinking Competitions - How do you handle your alcohol? Go against others to see who passes out from drinking too much. You may bring your horses, or other animals, for the animal drinking competition as well.

Saturday: Gambling Night  - Go all-in and see your luck on this special night. Bet your money, or bet the farm to try and hit the jackpot (Not literally). Different dice and card games will be played on this night, don’t miss it!

OOC: According to the days above from 04/18 to 04/22, at 07:00 pm EST

GOTT MITT UNS,

His Grace, Brandt Wilheim Barclay Herzog von Minitz KRE, GMSTSR 

Duke of Minitz, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Boriënwald and Brandthof, Lord of Durres, Grand Peer of Aaun, Protector of the Aaunic Heartlands, Chieftain of the Minitz Reinmaren

dRsaqogORTcIak1oWdquuOkyRImmoDP2lZy9i_6pnxUL_-ptuanJqFw97cH3U9tWPfRQCT_Spmhvjak6fuaKvQeugDjkMau2RSU3HCQKE8L-sq-T7KSWOtaQCe6oPNJ9RxMxZwv2b5jHhmke4OUhEQ

Her Excellency, Eloisee Veiel von Minitz,

Herald of Minitz, Chefartzan of the Physicians of Saint Johanns 

V-p7Axg1AF1tR__NhPbPYgaoEFcpsluVM-9CUT_iWu_6tujxD6m8M3oniDhQ-XVgz20jcdIniT7zWJrsOAcBN1SLNsKRQjibFhPVJS_veOeSZ_prdBxTJoDScN2d6UqaGRRnEfmvq-cgy9T0GDeSJF4

Myrios smiles at the poster. "We do deserve some fun, especially with all the madness going on." 

Markward Orino puts his sleepless nights studying reading to use by pointing out the word "hunt" in a missive (that's the only word he knows) swiftly afterward shouting happily: "Ha-ha! I knew my hunter's instinct didn't fool me on 'tis one! I must attend to show my skills."