DECLARATION OF REGENCY

DECLARATION OF REGENCY

Erklärung der Regentschaft

YPCTbRf0oDW7Uc20xaULnMyHX3LVC3i6REqnYSHyA6gBitvoskvDsGKZWdyK_z4PkKxwwBnA3Yv1cxeClsx757POaCu6AZrwnyY7lhQbZV-1r32-maFNmSPYEvYFHHbCA4xZ0ivodB6O7WrEz3D3nx0

Issued by Herzog Brandt Barclay, in the year of our Lord, 1920

hfOkPfdWtzJ1ae-2GNikS8mdLuBPCEQ51z94IYhkKOM7hsircsyd0XWvGwc151PDyJgWUEpFk8IVY5eCMh5vZfXPIx-PfmkzCnA2uTDLriLJNq5N0amAcg5ebGnjdm1FcBtFhKnKgoQBnF-syohIECU

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

2628435_1024x1024.jpg?v=1563903220

“So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not be idle, nor forget your duties in favor of sloth.” (Virtue 4:8)

Hear, ye people of Minitz, and all of my land,

A proclamation bold, from your liege’s Lordly hand.

Herzog Brandt of Minitz, by regal decree,

Doth appoint a regent, a Lord most worthy.

In times of turmoil and unforeseen plight,

Our Duke incapacitated, a kingdom's plight.

The need for a leader arises, both wise and just,

To guide our land, in this Ducal land thus.

With great care and deepest thought,

After counsel and deliberation, as we sought,

Erstkanzler Karl Von Theonus, a man of might,

Is declared the Lord Regent, in our Reinmar's sight.

A loyal servant of the Duke, tried and true,

With wisdom, experience, and loyalty so true,

He shall wield the scepter with utmost grace,

And govern our realm in this regal place.

With authority full, and powers untold,

To administer justice, to be strong and bold,

To conduct foreign affairs, and keep peace secure,

Erstkanzler Karl, a leader so pure.

The Herzograt, he shall convene,

Presiding with wisdom, keen and serene,

With decisions made, by Reinmar’s best,

By council's advice, put to the test.

So, people of Minitz, with one accord,

Let us support our Lord Regent, our revered Lord,

In harmony and unity, let us stand as one,

Under his leadership, till the setting sun.

Given under my seal and signature,

This proclamation, of Ducal nature,

On this 8th of the Amber Cold in the year,

1920, a time to cheer!

kqf-zeGJ5a_u2lfuCk9M0xIo6dPrHQ0dwmcS6ZIRyE4x3dkD6D6V5EYePJUsWjuGzC6s3nFOm1uujHJ3TWqzb9xG4L4MXh4YgfiNt3mCCFREVulWniJ2bXfPqtIEanc8S98kEFVA3Y3kiHyx6szbXEM

GOTT MIT UNS,

His Grace, Brandt Wilheim Barclay Herzog von Minitz GMSTSR, Knight of the Black Sepulchre,  Duke of Minitz, Margrave of Vanderfell, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Boriënwald and Brandthof, Lord of Durres, Harvest Lord, Protector of the Aaunic Heartlands, Chief of the Minitzian Reinmaren, LORD VANDALORE

x10-Sugyt4HM0yp2zEeszoD6eKGxJTjP4HYh8yYHlTQwBwY2wuVrDAeAgkG0st77rVGljAbbPBZy6H6y74xTJ37nfdiwXHTxFX4z9oIu8ehAZOsAWJN8cVd64qGGZGoH-21FkL57AscIik0qE1UfZOo

His Excellency, Karl von Theonus RSTSR, Chieftain of the Theonus Tribe, Thegn of Einmont, Patriarch of Theonus, Kanzler of Minitz, Lord Regent of Minitz

ks-xU47_yh_h6wHJV2FjaHvA8HB28EbKCEACpRHW_0gPRqQysmOR2-CN2z8TewEGTKV1vsUheZN-SKhw8If4t_lkn1vw-L-uh1Py9xloiVZFN5kFa9A5azbEXTK0SVFalCeBe_e9ayrYcfTz0BcHmvc

Within the church of Neu Brandthof, the newly appointed Lord Regent sits in silence. The enormity of this new task bestowed upon him is not lost on the elderly man. As he arose from the pews and exited the church, he sets out with a steeled resolve to see the good Reinmaren through these comings months. "GOTT guide us in these coming days." the man said to aloud to himself.

Robert felt a sudden exhilaration overtake him at the news. If there was anyone save the Duke who could undertake such a tiresome and draining task, the Templar knew it was Ser Karl, having full faith in his friend's abilities, "God what a glorious day!" As he proceeded to pump his fist up towards the sky enthusiastically in celebration.

Margaret had stood within the swathe of Minitz citizens as Karl had ascended as Lord Regent. Her thin lips were drawn into a thinner smile as she watched on in quiet approval of the gentleman, for she knew of his fortitude, his intellect and his commitment to the nation. Clad in her clerical habit, she headed into the church as she sought audience with the lord, missives and parchments clutched in her hand. "GOD is good... may He bless this tenure." She prayed as she went. 

Ludrik Katzak cries as he sees the Lord Regent Karl approach him with mountains of paperwork and delegation. He prepared himself to be the Erstkanzler's mule. @Deets

Spoiler

image.png?width=852&height=215