PONTIFICAL ELECTION OF 1920

Nolan_

Wilheim Barclay smiled as the missive was published, remembering his words with the Pontiff-Elect last Saint's day following the vote. "Einother Patriarch made Pontiff on Almaris. Truly ein blessed time." He then began praying heavily within the coming days, hoping that the new Head of Faith would choose a wise Pontifical name. Perhaps one inspired by recent predecessors...

The great-niece of the late Pontian IV offers an approving nod upon hearing the news. "Shall we go, Oncle? I realize in my current state that travel is unwise... but this is a historical event, after all." Laetitia remarked to her uncle, the titular Viscount of Pompourelia; under whose care she remained whilst recovering from a heart attack. 

@Matheaww

Arnaud de Novellen slept peacefully, knowing the best possible candidate had been elected to be the next High Pontiff.

"Another Haenser Pontiff? And the Chancellor of Haense no less?" Mused an Adrian Patriot before laying down for bed.

"I give him three saints days after his enthronement until he tries to involve himself in global politics and excommunicate the new Duke."

Sir Ludolf prayed for the integrity of the Pontiff-Elect. "May he remain stalwart in the face of anathema hostility."

Manfred Barclay prayed for the stability of the Holy Mother Church, the Patriarchate of Jorenus and the integrity of the Pontiff-Elect.

"May his coming reign as Vicar of GOTT be blessed, and his successor as Patriarch of Jorenus be as capable as he." 

2 hours ago, Asutto said:

"Another Haenser Pontiff? And the Chancellor of Haense no less?" Mused an Adrian Patriot before laying down for bed.

"I give him three saints days after his enthronement until he tries to involve himself in global politics and excommunicate the new Duke."

Cardinal Viktor BARCLAY  ((cope and seethe Dyl)) prays that this individual may continue coping and seething from the seven skies

(( :) ))

7 hours ago, Asutto said:

ALEKSANDR OTTO THE GRAND PRINCE OF KUSORAEV THINKS THIS WOULD BE AN INCREDIBLY INTELLIGENT MOVE FOR THE NEWLY ELECTED PONTIFF TO DO. IN FACT, THE PRINCE BIRDS THIS NEW "HAENSER PONTIFF", SUGGESTING THE VERY IDEA.

"He will do great. I know him well, very well. He will do great." He assured to the sheep grazing the fields.