PACHAPOOZA’S RETURN | EASTER 2023

SomeKeyboardGuy

PACHAPOOZA’S RETURN | EASTER 2023

[!] An ad is released by courier to major nations and settlements across Almaris

My name is Pachapooza. . . . and on one of my journeys I stumbled on a piece of scripture that leads me to believe that someone or some… THING. . . has hidden eggs across these lands. 

What I seek is five Aurum eggs. . . If you find them and bring them to my tent, I will reward you generously. Supposedly, there are other colored eggs as well as remnants of eggs from half a century ago- those are not important, but I will give you gifts for them anyways. 

[!] A separate hand writing can be seen below in cursive.

Don’t forget about me Brother… I offer the same, 

and the revival of the innocent Easter Bunny you murdered…

ZMqOM5SnNPIPpXU2bYo5XhUHR50R0D1QTtqCUbve_bxoE2E-_dgmiTmVSmFtKm-WLJ-4i9gQkdCFQtGSs9-O2_LqF-wLW-nFR8gAh0mi1ZcoR5QzJXtP_qR4rHgcboqxCsrI8vwarxeMOnRlV23JAyo

We know that we are a little late, but this year, the Community Team is excited to be bringing back some Easter Favorites! Our team members have gone around the entire map, hiding eggs in every nook and cranny for you all to find, with some extra eggs that will require some thinking!

Big shoutout to Mel, Niko, and Delta. Who’s prior work for the event team we used as a launch pad for this event.

The Third

Great Easter Egg Hunt

The Story

After almost sixty years of no contact with the rest of Almaris, the infamous Mister Pachapooza, an aged collector of Antiques, has finally set his foot back within society. And what a perfect time to return…. 

Mister Pachapooza prized collectibles have all gone missing? And he needs your help getting them back, but wait, who’s that across the way with his very own shop looking gentlemen like?

Help Mister Pachapooza or His Older Brother collect all the missing eggs all around Almaris! Who YOU choose to trade the egg with will change the outcome of the Hunt and they might even trade you a great prize.

The riddles to these special eggs can be found next to Mister Pachapooza's stall at Cloud Temple! 

How Will It Work?

The eggs are located in chests around Almaris, the chest has a carpet on top and the signed egg item inside.

After finding an egg, players can take the egg and make their way to the cloud temple.

They will make a /creq, stating they have found the egg and which brother they would like to shop with, as well as the type of egg.

An example of the request: /creq I found a regular egg and would like to trade with Pachapooza (Or his brother)

Once the request has been taken the CT member will meet the player in between the two brothers shops.

There, you will be able to barter with Mister Pachapooza or His brother for a reward.

Rules

Players must follow the correct formatting for the /creq.

You can only collect THREE eggs per person.

Prizes

Over One Hundred Fifty eggs can be exchanged for a unique, limited edition CT Event item.

5 aurum eggs can be exchanged for a special prize…

1 mysterious blue egg for the greatest prize of all.....

(One egg = One prize. This applies to all eggs.)

I remember hunting for cool custom items in chests in different places w different clues every day to find said chests on Arcas

During the lagpocalypse

Trudging through the loading chunks to the chests. It was very fun. Do that again, bring back the lagpocalypse!

Let's go! Good job guys!

im happy its not just some ooc bullshit anymore as it was in previous years

good job

The mother of the infamous Mister Pachapooza smiles the sun's smile.