[PK] By This Sign, You Shall Conquer

Shmeepicus

An old uruk moved in fingers through a pool of blood, reading into the patterns of the red ichor.

His face soon showed an amused grin as the blood form some peculiar shapes.

Your soul was claimed by Kanon, Alexander, King ob the shâra. May lat enjoy latz time in the spirit realm.

The shaman then began to laugh, a laugh that soon turned into a cackle as the blood shaped itself again.

Henry prayed for the dead Novellen, as well as for the living..

"God rest King Alexander, a true Canonist monarch." With this simple statement Prince James signed off his note of condolence, lighting a candle in the Florentine abbey for the man's immortal soul.

Albéric's heart was heavy with grief as he received the news of the King's passing.

"May your find peace in the Seven Skies, uncle. Give my regards to my father."

An orc who had been intrigued with Balian since its inception received word of the passing of the human king. Since the days of John I, he had always had admiration and respect towards these people. The only true kingdom to hear the words of the uruk while the rest sought to make them extinct. Ever since the first meetings with John I, as Dominus of the Horde under Rex Borok's first tenure, he knew he had to give his thanks to the people that saved his own. Since that meeting, many things have taken place from the passing of John I, the Siege of Cloudbreaker, and the countless attacks against all descendants by the dark creatures that loom... This orc had supported - and will continue to support the Balian people in these hard times as he has since his first meetings with them. He'd be sure to visit the kingdom soon, to pay his respects to the family of Alexander I and the citizens of Balian. 

Brandt Barclay would stand at the Churc of Saint Johann, remembering the memory of a man who had always been fair and kind to his people. He vows, once his thesis for the Royal Salvian University is complete to pay his respects for the man's spirit. The man who had saved his father from certain doom.

Robyn de Lyons would speak with the others he could find after hearing the news, remarking "We lost a good man, and a great King. I wish I could have seen him, before the end. May GOD guide him into the skies." He'd sign the Lorraine and head first to his office, then to a quiet bench by the water, staring out over the southern mountains as he'd think, pray, and reflect on what was lost, and what is to come.