Four Year AMA

farmerclown

It's been an insane four years (in two days on April 23rd) of playing on LOTC, and my first time doing an AMA, so ask me anything!

Who's your favourite Celianorian besides Twinny and why is it me?

Favourite roleplay experience?

so like, why do you play an azdrazi but larp as an elf princess??

also, what's ur fav interaction with my char

22 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

Who's your favourite Celianorian besides Twinny and why is it me?

you're all equally my favorite :)

19 minutes ago, HogoBojo said:

Favourite roleplay experience?

It's a tough draw between mysticism with Mordu and Hex and the eventlines Malaise ran as Azdromoth back in 2020. Both were some of the most fun I have had on the server and met really awesome people through them in the groups. Malaise made his events super personalized and immersive despite Azdromoth being this huge entity on the server, he personalized it really well for those that were involved with Azdrazi and Heraldry to make it unique to the person. I didn't get the best experience with darker magics the first time around with shades, and mysticism was a complete 180 from that with both the community and ic experience as a whole. 

15 minutes ago, Qizu said:

so like, why do you play an azdrazi but larp as an elf princess??

also, what's ur fav interaction with my char

who says its not both :J

when morur'ei came into the city about alucards death

14 minutes ago, MeteorDragon said:

I've been on here longer than you? Wat da hell

Anyhow, favorite magic rp experience?

voidal magic wise i rly love the culture we've made in celianor for mages and when i ran the arcanic court at the start of it. though a close second would be as a newer player having been apart of the voidal tears of arcas (even tho i've later found out that it was not entirely lore accurate, still was fun)

if you could improve one thing about the server and have it executed efficiently and perfectly, what would you decide on?

what's a source of your inspiration for your rp?  Is it music, a show, movie, book, game, ect?

what type of rp do you see yourself wanting to try out in the future on the server?

lastly, whats something u like about ilaria :D?

can you do a backflip

58 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

if you could improve one thing about the server and have it executed efficiently and perfectly, what would you decide on?

what's a source of your inspiration for your rp?  Is it music, a show, movie, book, game, ect?

what type of rp do you see yourself wanting to try out in the future on the server?

lastly, whats something u like about ilaria :D?

getting rid of groomers and freaks, making lotc a safe place

cepheid is a type of variable star and I am in school for astrophysics. i did one of my project on cepheid variables!

i've tried a little bit of everything, but maybe a paladin or holy-knight of some sort since that's the one niche i've not done yet.

omg... aphotic howl. geniunely love ilaria as a character though, especially since you've translated making an artistic character really well into LOTC which is something that is often difficult to do

59 minutes ago, Jihnyny said:

when orc

i had an orc back in 2019 as one of my first characters, nyako'lur which was booklight's kid

19 minutes ago, sneLf said:

can you do a backflip

i just tried, broke all my bones, call an ambulance my neck is twisted the wrong way...

how have you balanced playing a spook and NL on the same character for so long?

27 minutes ago, satinkira said:

opinions on studio ghibli?

I LOVE! Howl's moving castle is a favorite of mine, along with spirited away. They're great comfort movies

9 minutes ago, iFractal said:

can u marry me?

when's the vow renewal??

1 minute ago, sam33497 said:

how have you balanced playing a spook and NL on the same character for so long?

i'll double it and pass it to the next one....

Just here to say you're a good friend and I'm drunk.

Drunk on the victory of trying to get my homie elected and he bought me Thai food. 

So what I'm saying is,

Homies.

BTW, do you think the Genji jump button was nerfed in Overwatch 2? Asking for a friend.