TO GO IN EXILE

Franczhiz

TO GO IN EXILE

I, Caius Godwin, am writing this to make my decision to go into exile. Outside of the Kingdom, that is ruled by my grandfather, King Charles I  and grandmother, Eleanor. The lands in which my late father was born and had allowed me to be born and live in.

I have made this decision because I have seen too much suffering before me and I shan’t tolerate myself to see any more of it. The fight against the rebels in the southern heartlands is a cause of bloodshed, for if we continue to fight; we will give the descendants of both of our peoples cause to hate each other and continue to fight. 

It is why I have made the decision to relinquish my power in the Aaunic Royal Navy and the Aaunic Trading Company to my second-hand in both of these factions that play a role in the military and trade in Aaun. 

As my late father had done so, so shall I, Caius Godwin, relinquish my place in succession to the Aaunic throne. And I shall replace such with something that is most dear to me, which is to further establish my relationship with GOD and whatever He has in store for me in the coming eternity in exile. 

It is to the many friends in the United Kingdom of Aaun, to whom I say that it is never too late to be part of a pursuit for peace, and that it is never too late to make the decision that you think is right to preserve your fellow compatriots. 

It is to my siblings to whom I write that I shall miss them enormously and hope they find comfort in the household of my step-mother, the lady Lucia Marie Ashford de Lewes. It is to my other family to whom I say, protect yourselves at all costs.

To those who used to despite me due to the circumstances of my birth, GOD will hold you accountable for your actions.

And so, the boy who came back to the lands of Aaun with the moniker  “Bastard Prince”, shall leave the lands of the United Kingdom of Aaun once more.

Signed,

Caius Godwin

Spoiler

No hate to anyone at all by the way just tired of OOC mineman politicking.

Henry is utterly confused.

Adeline is also rather confused..

Emil watches from the Seven Skies with a furrowed brow.