Looking for Rp Kids

MutatedPotato

Hello!

I am currently looking for people to play my rp children. I need two people to play a daughter and preferably a son.

About Dad: Calderon Elian Ignacio Santos is played by me, MutatedPotato. He is a Hyspanic-Illatian man, standing at 6'3". He has curly black hair and heterochromia, which he shares with his twin sister. His right eye is a dark green while his left is a dark blue. He is music-passionate, and described as a bit of a himbo. Despite his somewhat empty brain, he is very loving and devoted to his family and those who he cares for. He leans very strongly toward death before dishonor, and was trained as the former Viceroy of Hyspia's squire. He bears several scars from his battles against Hyspia's bulls.

About You: Currently, we have two children. The firstborn is a daughter named Yesenia Aracely Katalia Xitali Santos. She is a 6 year old girl. Since she's so young, and hasn't really been established much besides short references, her appearance and personality can be determined by whoever plays her. At the moment, she's been mentioned to be a polite and joyful girl. The second child is up to whoever decides to play them. I would prefer it be a boy, as our family is the last one holding the Santos name. The age can be whatever you choose, as long as it is under 6. If you have a friend, you can even be twins! The name can also be up for discussion. Just reach out to me on discord! 

About Santos: The house was founded by Lmcfc, and is taken over by yours truly. They seem to have a knack for having twins and triplets. La familia de Santos originated from the Isle of Tearion. Prior to the destruction of the Isle, the Santos line was a high-ranking noble family. Thus, those with the Santos name still tend to carry themselves with the poise and dignity befitting a noble. They were evacuated from their home due to an invasion of demons. After months at sea, the family finally landed in Almaris. More info can be found in these two links: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dVqfPNo1fUPJ_TYYRqjRw8a90CffMiou6SP-u4zP7zw/edit

Spoiler

Kup_KaykeTV#4322

the title of this post made me spit out my drinkl

Oldest daughter role is full. Still open for accepting more kids though! :>