RECLAMATION OF THE HEARTLANDS

itdontmatta

a-view-of-a-ruined-castle-michael-angelo

(Vienne, the once the Capital of Aaun, now under the dominion of nature)

RECLAMATION OF THE HEARTLANDS

Lorenz Gavaudin of Adria

13th of Tobias' Bounty

1921 IC | 125 SA

LO’ unto Adrians,

The Capital of the Heartlands was once a radiating symbol of the Holy Orenian Empire's triumphant valor. However, as the sands of time slipped away along with the dissolution of the Empire, the land's diminishment became increasingly evident, a stark contrast to the reverence it once commanded. The goal was to reclaim the Capital of the Heartlands from the displaced and vagrant Aaunic monarch. The land, once a proud location of the capitals of Providence, New Providence, and Vienne, had fallen into disrepair - left uninhabited and barren by the United Kingdom of Aaun. Now, it is our obligation to rejuvenate this region and liberate it from the awful reconstruction perpetuated by the Aaunic monarch.

In the days that followed, we dedicated ourselves to revitalizing our cherished homeland. Nature was given the chance to reclaim the land, and once barren fields began to bear the fruits of our labor. As we sowed seeds and tended to the soil, I felt confident that we were cultivating a brighter future for the Heartlands. One idol remained standing, however, as the church served as a steadfast symbol of unwavering resilience. Its presence acted as a reminder of the faith and determination that guided us in our pursuit to rebuild the Heartlands.

None of this would have been done without the support of Blackvale people. Their contributions equipped the Adrian soldiers and excavation team with the resources necessary to reclaim our rightful role as the Heartlands' caretakers.

Today, as the Capital of the Heartlands proudly stands under the rule of the Duchy of Adria, a new era has unfolded for our people. No longer a desolate and uninhabited land, the Heartlands now exemplify the power of assertiveness, unity, and unwavering spirit of the Adrian people. With the invaluable backing of Blackvale, we have succeeded in our goal, and together, look forward to a future filled with potential and prosperity.

Spoiler

Credits to @ImmortalShadowZ @Ireneically @M1919 @Ryanark for the terraform work

Prince Valentin takes a calming stroll through the nature of Upper Petra, whistling as he did so.

Father Walter gazes upon the announcement with pride, beaming for his homeland. "Vienne was rather ugly anyways. By the grace of GOD the land is marked with beauty once again."

"They came to take our land, and look where that got them! SI VIS ULTIONEM, DUO SEPULCHRA!" Renata exclaims.

“Charlie always liked National Parks, fitting I suppose” Heinrik stated with a chuckle from his cottage in the Adrian countryside. After pondering a visit, he shrugged and sent a fishing line into the Ocean peacefully.

"The Formings of Easworth Fields, a grand day in honour for my family and culture. Let these fields of wheat and barley grow forever more." Godric, the Son of a Dorfer Acrean peasant man who lived in a waterfall cave until his death, would cheerfully say with pride as he watched men and women of many cultures visit his new lands.

Antonia settles behind the cathedral, vowing to take care of it for as long as she could.

A man looks about the forest of the Heartlands, confused and disorientated, "I could've sworn Vienne was here... where the hell am I?!"

Ludmilla left her guest room in the North and halted her travels to check out the new Adrian country drip.

An old man strolled through the fields of gold, tickled by the wheat passing his hands. It was not home, but it was close enough.

"Do you see, Gustaf— my son, what we built? Nature always reclaims."