[Video] A Gift to Dùnrath

MNT_Plovdiv

❃ - ⚘ - ✾ - ✤ - ✿

ticRoXl.png

❃ - ⚘ - ✾ - ✤ - ✿

Hi Everyone!

It has been a while since I post anything, well to be fair, going online to LotC. (The last time me properly going online for roleplaying is probably a year ago, time flies...)

This is not only a post to tell everyone I am here, but also something slightly more than that.

I have made a video as a tribute to the Dùnrath Community that I have founded, and been a part of since then. Even though the leadership has changed hands, I have always been learning and seeing what has been going on in the community. This community shall always have a special position in my heart.

Hence I made a 4 minute long video about Dùnrath in a more OOC perspective. I am not very used to edit videos but I tried my best to make this look good. 

Hope you enjoy the video!

❃ - ⚘ - ✾ - ✤ - ✿

Very cool video!

Sick video!

It Great :D. Thank you for making it <3.

OOC: 
It looks beauttiful! I am glad I could see the journey of 2 of my charecters trough this video. I am glad I could help in this community and I hope Dùnrath will grow bigger and stronger! :3 

Cinged-Ostfiag! The Cingedoz runestone and dun wall still stands!

Pretty!

This is a great edit, seeing this reminds me a lot of the old times. ಥ_ಥ there's been some great memories on this map.

Holy crap. Dude this is a heck of thing to shadow drop. It's so well done and gave me a lot of fond memories.

I saw myself in a lot of those screenshots, glad I could help as Boots and Odin, and excited to make even more memories next map!
So many memories to list, but the one that comes to mind first is the dry dock. All of Norland coming together to build a massive dry dock encircling Dùnrath in a couple hours to keep out those pesky sirens. They say in some parts it's still there, under a thin layer of soil.
Or the time I pushed a polar raccoon for three hours over the worst terrain to get it to the
Anarórë clan house, it still lives in Dùnrath to this day.

Or all the kind signs Soe left in my cow cave, most of which are still there.

Or spending the brief time Boots was happy with his wife and daughters in Grenzstadt, playing hide and seek and burning himself on the oven to learn how to make cake.

Or that time Boots beat Ciaran in his house right before Ciaran's wedding because Ciaran dared to marry Marta.

Or that time we made a round robin in the garden, which I still have the item for.

Or all those times with Beep and Boris and Borissa.
Or that time Scatha hosted their self defense class and Boots tried his absolute best not to hurt Scarlet in training.

Or Athena the blind librarian.

Or those times playing chess with everyone.

Or those nightmarish sign hunts which lead to many deaths (and the games of tag, which had so much death Herobrine himself showed up.)

Or the dance at the foot of Fort Catherine, the first time Odin danced with Edyth, Odin still owes Marta a dance from then.

Or Myrthe's attic event.

Or that time Vunlea took Eilika and ran.

Or that time... every other moment spent in Dùnrath, with everyone.

There's too many times to list. Lots of good times, a few really sad times, but all memorable.

The birth place of many things, and the burial place of many things. Dùnrath will live on though, in the hearts of the people who were lucky enough to experience it, and our memories.

Sutharlainn, Anarórë, and Drakon continue on as Norlandic clans, and there may be some pretty nice coast line to come where perhaps Dùnrath can be reborn. Perhaps.
Legally just a farm. Thank you everyone for being part of our shared memories, I hope one day we can all meet again in one place at one time as friends.

I absolutely love this video! Dunrath has been an amazing place to be, and I'm so glad I got to see it grow with everyone there! I look forward to it's future, and can't wait to see what comes next! <3

(Also, the cameos from Antonia, Rosa, and some of my screenshots are always fun lol)