The Coronation of Adrian I

ErikAzog

Lydia prepares for her brother's coronation, glad that it will mark a new beginning after such a deep mourning. The Novellen knew her late father would be watching with equal amounts of pride and scrutiny from the Seven Skies.

-

Meanwhile, swaddled within the Queen's chamber, a newborn heiress makes some illegible gurgling sound. One could assume it was her way of celebrating.

Sir Franz brushes the dirt off his attire after laboring in the fields in preparation for the Coronation!

Alongside her newborn daughter and heiress, Queen Andromeda is seated. “For here lies our future..” The Queen's eyes flit to the wall where her coronation gown was hung on the opposite side of her room. "Johanna, help me locate your Pater . We must finalize some things. “ After picking up the heiress, Andromeda exited the palace. 

Ledicort speaks a final prayer for King Alexander I, and moves to speak a prayer of joy and hope, bidding well for the reign of King Adrian I! Perhaps he would not make it through three Balian King's reigns.

Lorenz Gavaudin signed the Cross of Lorraine, reminiscing about the conversation he had with Adrian concerning his armor craftsmanship. "May GOD bless the King of Balian." He intends to be present at the coronation to show his support for his distant kin.

Sarrin polishes his ancient sword further. It would be ready for the coronation, or he wouldn't go.

Alexios pats his brother on the back. "YEAHHHHHHH"