formatting is over

Werew0lf

what did they do.

Just now, UnBaed said:

what did they do.

u cant paste images from google docs anymore 

Ah, that's why I couldn’t properly use my images well. It was ******* pain

Fix the formatting and the forums plz. The formatting on the forum didn't use to be this bad

Just now, Werew0lf said:

u cant paste images from google docs anymore 

i've always been having to paste image urls since images have never pasted for me ;(

bro and here i was putting an img into google docs, screenshotting it with the border, saving that as a file, putting it through a size reducer, attaching it the post in the formatting pasted from the doc, then still having to cut half the images out of my post because i didnt have enough space

i thought i just didnt get how formatting worked

Don't make the Kaktuz Weekli go on strike oocly over this pls.

Tech Team I will pay money for this to get fixed.

Good formatting? I am unaware of such a concept.

I've been crying for about three days because of this.

No.. Please no. GOD PLEASE NO.

(I would've made this the gif of "NO NO GOD PLEASE NO" but I can no longer easily paste the gif onto the forums..)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This is ******* aweful! I just tried it, i spent like 3 hours last night trying to edit images for a forum post meant to go up today, and it doesn't work! It doesn't help that the bloody attachment system is busted, I have attachments saved that I removed from posts and yet they are still there after I contacted staff, meaning i can't add new ones. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER BLOW TO FORUMS GOD THIS SUCKS I HOPE THIS IS A BUG AND NOT THE NEW STANDARD

The year is 2024. Forum images are just a memory now. No, not a memory... A dream. Were they ever even real?

You hop into LoTC after paying the usual toll to skip the log in queue on the server.
Splashscreen after splashscreen of ads flash up. This is what you get for forgetting to vote yesterday.

Eventually you're in, and are met with another 'Latest News' alert.

After pouring a small fortune into AI art generation sites, @Llir has finally began reaping a return on his investments by integrating them with the LoTC forums. 

1629794810_EDPDN4AAKFPZ5DXIKK5G7XXTEQ(3)(1).jpg.893e23490761665671856af1a543a291.jpg

ALL IMAGES ABOVE 0.963kB MUST BE GENERATED VIA KOWARTMAN.COM