The Eternal Servitors to the Brathmordakin

_RoyalCrafter_

image1.png%22%20alt=%22image1
[!] ‘A hand wreathed in the powers of creation’
The Eternal Servitors

to the Brathmordakin
Q74PrFj-P6nhxBn_pzw0mVbKtexxZITuCmBm9H4E

To Venerate

The Brathmordakin are deserving of eternal veneration, however, the machinations of our lives often confound this idea. People fight, argue and pursue their own goals with such fervour, that they find themselves forgoing veneration. I myself, due to my many duties within the kingdom, have fallen victim to this on some occasions.

Despite our long lives, we do not live eternally, nor are our perceptions impervious to chaotic whims. To this end, I have delved deep into the powers granted to me by Anbella and Yemekar, the powers of Life Forging. I saw a path ahead, to help us in our unending journey of piousness.

To Serve

With the gift of magic, I have imbued seven servitors with a simple life. One servitor for each Brathmordakin, designed to help the faithful in their acts of veneration and faith. These servitors are not limited by muscle or fatigue, and for as long as their magic remains within them, they can serve the Brathmordakin eternally. Though they are minute in comparison to traditional golems, being only around 1 meter in size, they will work just as hard for the sake of the Brathmordakin.

image4.png%22%20alt=%22image4image7.png%22%20alt=%22image7image8.png%22%20alt=%22image8

image10.png%22%20alt=%22image10image5.png%22%20alt=%22image5image9.png%22%20alt=%22image9

image6.png%22%20alt=%22image6

[Source: Olekzandr Zahorulko]

To Honour

Those who act in service to their patron Brathmordakin, and those who perform an act of great veneration, shall receive a Servitor to aid them in their eternal duties to the Brathmordakin.

Q74PrFj-P6nhxBn_pzw0mVbKtexxZITuCmBm9H4E

Narvak oz Brathmordakin
P96YyyjKqj5DudW1nVtJa1CghI1NHwQuIcC8h9Ew

Edited by VerminHunter
spelling mistake

"I bet theyre living dolls, the hack. A sham artifice...but I suppose the meaning behind it is important. Youd think hed go for loftier crafts when making servants for the Divine."

"One 'onours Dungrimm nae by some simple immitation o' a Golem, bet t'roug' eternal service en 'is name. . ." A Priest of Dungrimm mutters

Patriarch Baldin Frostbear claps in exitement "Ah great step fer tha dwed, tha faith, and all those tha fight Khorvad's taint."

2 minutes ago, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

"I bet theyre living dolls, the hack. A sham artifice...but I suppose the meaning behind it is important. Youd think hed go for loftier crafts when making servants for the Divine."

"Soon" The leaves would mutter