A NIGHT OF CELEBRATIONS: KORTREFEST

hVvH5xlJvMU2rhOsWjnO9zVvhutHVcMijFxQe6cHeCkcx10lLYJzcPuhDBXPZYZJa_afU3t_dRDY1loXeb0SWCDrRfrWn-di3Bq5bfqxFIAou75w1CKJQeEDWnTIlFsJtMv9UwRta1wUCibaqmOZ2Qc

A NIGHT OF CELEBRATIONS: KORTREFEST

The idyllic County of Jerovitz had recently seen the Debutante of our proud Countess hosted within its impressive keep: the ascension of Ileana Stefaniya, and a new generation of Kortreviches making themselves known within the Kongzem call for celebrations! Though the House would have delighted to host its Friends and Kin in our County Lands, matters of security mean we shall host in the Karosgrad gardens, as something of a precursor to the coming Ve Wyrsavest.

Joust

A joust will begin the festivities. Competitors are asked to speak to Lord Aleksandr Kortrevich prior to the start of events for registration.

THIRD PLACE

A hand-carved drinking flagon and fifty mina.

SECOND PLACE

A silver chalice, fine leather saddle, and a hundred mina.

FIRST PLACE

A golden goblet, the finest horse of Jerovitz’s stables, and one-hundred fifty mina.

Tavern Night

OPEN BAR & PASTRIES

Goods and refreshments shall be imported from Jerovitz, with all drinks on the House. Pastries including macarons and papansi, will complement a proper, hearty dinner of stroganoff and braised cabbage.

Performances courtesy of the Kortrevich family’s bardic-inclined kin will accompany games of Darts, Dice, and Cards.

-KtGbgGQAsDk1KaoV9vVXZmFGHTTaeOaM3cVs-5CDiDZc3sT3IoVb_Aa3I20XlVqcRho2dQlkSo6FmslwDCL0n4MlMBKyDgbWtuYDtw1VQmP7EnYUsqNJbiwhfFQveEoZpSOJTI3Y88s-144kVywX7Q

An artist’s depiction of the County of Jerovitz

Individual invitations are sent out to the Haeseni King and peerage:

His Royal Majesty, Georg I Barbanov, King of Hanseti-Ruska and his royal pedigree 

Her Grace, Roslin Baruch, Duchess of Valwyck and her noble pedigree 

His Grace, Wilheim Barclay, Duke of Reinmar and his noble pedigree 

His Grace, Aleksandr var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus and his noble pedigree

The Right Honourable, Henrik Ludovar, Count of Otistadt and his noble pedigree 

The Honourable, Carolus Colborn, Viscount of Venzia and his noble pedigree

The Honourable, Audo Weiss, Viscount of Novkursain and his noble pedigree

His Highness, Francisco de Pelear, Viceroy of Hyspia and his noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Alyona Godunov, Baroness of Verskaya and her noble pedigree

Additional invitations are distributed to various friends and allies of House Kortrevich:

Her Highness, Briar Pendraic of Barrowton

Her Highness, Rosalind Katya of Norland

The Rex, Ar-Borok’Akaal of Krugmar and his Horde

His Lordship, John d’Arkent, Heir to Salia, and his noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Laetitia Henrietta, Mistress of the Robes, and Lady Blanca d’Azor 

Firress Nataliya Amador and House Amador

Headmistress Inny Yuln’aher and the Vailu Valmiran 

Signed,

His Lordship, Fabian Otto Kortrevich

His Lordship, Aleksandr Kortrevich

Spoiler

The event will take place on Wednesday, 3rd of May at 2PM EST in the palace gardens of Karosgrad

Fabian Kortrevich takes forceful dictatorship of the Jerovitz kitchens in preparations for the event!

The Princess of Norland blinked when she received her invitation, glancing to her friend.

". . Should we go?" @Maevlin

Laetitia beamed upon receiving her invitation, and promptly began sorting through her wardrobe for an outfit befitting the event in preparation for such.

1 hour ago, Majesticpasta said:

Laetitia beamed upon receiving her invitation, and promptly began sorting through her wardrobe for an outfit befitting the event in preparation for such.

Blanca smiled at her sister who was so happy to receive an invitation.

"I'm proud of you Lottie. I'm sure we'll have fun! Let me finish packing up my wardrobe."