The Disownment of the line of Leonid

LazyBacon220

THE DISOWNMENT OF THE LINE OF LEONID

image.thumb.png.c38e607e939b687da293f8ae55caf1c4.png

Issued 10 of Godfreys Triumph

In the year of our Lord 55 BA

image.thumb.png.dc474153978416ae38494c22cf081ba2.png

Enough time has been given to my kin in the lands of Adria and yet, silence. None of my mater’s demands have been met. No word has been received from the supposed ‘Matriarch Emerentia Vilac’ or her followers. No acknowledgement has been given to Antonius Vilac and his line as the rightful head of House Vilac. Therefore, the ultimatum given to the line of Leonid must come to fruition.

For the treacheries of defamation and the attempted disownment of the rightful patriarch of House Vilac, I, Lord Casimir Marius Vilac, henceforth disown the line of Leonid Vilac. His remaining kin shall be barred from ever holding the name Vilac. Moreover, they shall never inherit the titles and lands of Vilac or those to be given to this House. Only through blood will they be related. Any remaining descendants of Leonid are required to take the bastard name ‘Renai’ so that all may see the consequences of their actions.  

Furthermore, the actions of the late Leonid and his followers are denounced by this House. They shall receive no hospital from any member of the main line. The actions of this fallen line do not represent the morals or beliefs of House Vilac, and it is a tragedy that members who once carried this name would stoop to such low levels.

To the kin of Leonid,

Once, I considered you my family. Once, I considered you friends. And this is how you choose to repay my House? Your actions have brought shame and dishonor upon my name, and I will not stand by it. You have tarnished and disregarded the very principles House Vilac holds dear. Begone with the lot of you.

image.thumb.png.8a334cafbc36ec71825841539997abdd.png

SIGNED,

Lord Casimir Marius Vilac, Patriarch of House Vilac

Prince of Vilachia

Persephone Maxima d’Atrus-Vilac, Princess of Balian

Augustus Maxim Vilac nodded as he read the missive his brother, the one and only Patriarch of the House of Vilac, had sent out. "They deserved worse... But this will do for now." 

A young lord glanced upon the missive. "Y hate adrians, they reek of spoiled milk." He spat on the missive.