WRIT OF ABDICATION

image.png.f378b3ae08f032a6108a8f41184a5d9b.png

WRIT OF ABDICATION

Issued on the 10th of Tobias’ Bounty, 1922, at Corwinsburg

It has been some twenty-four years since I succeeded my late and childless uncle, Heinrich Franz, as Prince of Merryweather and the Rhine and all other titles associated with the Alstreim territories. Throughout my tenure, I can safely say I have done my utmost to uphold my family’s oaths of loyalty to the House of Alstion, and all things duly required of all those of noble station. 

Therefore, let it be known that I, Ottomar von Alstreim, in the soundness of mind and body, do by this declaration decree my abdication as Prince of Merryweather and the Rhine, Baron of Corwinsburg and all other associated titles in favor of my firstborn son and heir, Heinrich Lothar, who as the new Patriarch of the House of Alstreim and Prince of Merryweather shall be responsible for the maintenance of the Alstreim territories and other associated duties from henceforth.

image.thumb.png.162acd8a52d367b018a9bf8cc9807819.png

GOTT MIT UNS

image.thumb.png.be2ecb2219aae8ce4d98868a29323d4d.png

HIS LORDSHIP, Sir Ottomar of the House of Alstreim

Heinrich II Lothar von Alstreim, the heir to Prince Ottomar sighed as he read the document "My time has come" He said to himself

Wiktor Jazloviecki finishes reading the document. "You have done the best job, now you get your well-deserved rest" He states, signing a cross for the former Prince of Alstreim.

Double Crispy Holy Sir August nodded as he read the note from seven skies "Shieeet, Ottomar 'Nickolas II' von Alstreim isn't ballin"

“Damn, finally you retire old friend?” Leopold von Reuss says with a chuckle upon visiting his brother Ottomar! @Ramon