The Royal Wedding of 476 E.S.

Francisco I of Hyspia would smile as he finishes the meeting with the King, excited for his sister's upcoming wedding, but far more excited for his incoming seventy two camels!!!

Frisketa saw this missive and cheered with her twin brother

YAAAAAY TIA”

Laurelie de Pelear smiled, finally her oldest daughter was getting married!!!!!!!!

"MI HIJA?! MARRYING EL REY?! PINCH ME BECAUSE I MUST BE ******* DREAMING! EL REY IS MARRYING A HYSPIAN! HYSPIAN QUEEN! VIVA HYSPIA!" Said the overly enthusiastic Viceroy Cesar from the Seven Skies!

Alberto Murietta let out the loudest Grito known to man upon hearing the news and then proceeded to faint due to his overwhelming Hyspian pride

A certain Hyspian ghost nods at the missive, happy for his sister despite everything that had happened "Good goin' hermana."

5 minutes ago, HIGH_FIRE said:

Francisco I of Hyspia would smile as he finishes the meeting with the King, excited for his sister's upcoming wedding, but far more excited for his incoming seventy two camels!!!

Amity is incredibly happy for her sister in law, though it doesn't calm her anxiety and nerves as she makes her way to Marsana.

"Ha! I knew he was sleeping with her!" Proclaimed Blanca, proud she was correct! 

Somewhere else, Eryane was quietly sighing. 

"My poor girl, ousted by yet another man. She is her mother's daughter, after all isn't she?"

Felix smiled as he thumbed the documents. "Mea family's own relatives, sitting upon the  Koenas' throne of our kongzem." He said softly, with a fondness in his voice.

He placed the missive against his chest. "Krusae zwy Kongzem. Viva Hyspia, and Va ve Maan." He toasted in quiet solidarity.

Cesar II de Pelear would cheer alongside his twin sister, "YAY TIA!"

Anne von Leopold smiled as she reads the missive "I need to pass my second trial then my third. I am almost there, I can't wait to serve the best I can" she gulped "I am nervous though, but I know I am making my mother proud" she then went to work on her own missive for her trials

"Princess Sofia is a lovely and competent young woman. Godan, I remember when she was a flower girl at my wedding to Aleksandr all those years ago.." Muses the Princess Royal, the queen-to-be's future sister in law. "The other woman won't be happy, though. I wonder if she was told about this union before the announcement."

A certain redhead Count spoke within the office of his temporary home in Haense as he read the announcement that was given by one of his Automaton butlers. He wore his reading glasses whilst squinting at the missive, reading over it carefully before muttering something out "Ah, my dear Sofia is the one chosen to marry the honorable King. Good to know one of my distant kin will become a crown royal! Looks like Hyspian ladies are truly making a name for themselves out there. Now hopefully this would be the last of Laetitia's hallucinated dreams." He muttered out disapprovingly, rolling out a missive and turning to his calendar to mark a circle on it, whilst preparing some blueprints for an exquisite gift for the future couple.