Vaults are Now Live for 9.0

Llir

Does paper count as a book thing or a ITEM 

Such as items that hold like descriptions that are like ST signed and such

I think Llir said it could be transferred as book

1 hour ago, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

When it says items of the same genre or type being in amounts more than two, does that mean I can safely have 2 thanhium and 2 volatite chunks in the same vault, or does that count as 4 of the same type and thus grounds for removing the excess?

The limit is the same as last map where it is specific to each unique item. If you brought 4 volatite, 3 lunarite, and 1 carbarum, only 2 volatite and 1 lunarite would be lost. There was a miscommunication between Val, Llir, and I as well where the limit applies to node ores the same as everything else. 

6 minutes ago, squakhawk said:

The limit is the same as last map where it is specific to each unique item. If you brought 4 volatite, 3 lunarite, and 1 carbarum, only 2 volatite and 1 lunarite would be lost. There was a miscommunication between Val, Llir, and I as well where the limit applies to node ores the same as everything else. 

What about like Food (apples) and rp slime balls (its a food item) with like 4 of each and such.

(Im grabing my memories T~T and things of sentimental, to hell with ores and such XD)

29 minutes ago, ibraheemc2000 said:

What about like Food (apples) and rp slime balls (its a food item) with like 4 of each and such.

(Im grabing my memories T~T and things of sentimental, to hell with ores and such XD)

its specific to the lore used not the item itself since there are only so many in the game. if you had 4 slime balls of different things (food items, event items, lore items, etc.) they'd be fine. but if you brought over 4 of the exact same item (4 slime balls which are all jello cups or something) only 2 would go through. its just to prevent mass amounts of copies of the same item(s) going through vaults. 

Can we store horses in the Vault, saddles, and horse amour?
Can 1 of each seeds for farming be stored, and can sugar cane be stored as well in the Vault?

12 minutes ago, Xein000 said:

Can we store horses in the Vault, saddles, and horse amour?
Can 1 of each seeds for farming be stored, and can sugar cane be stored as well in the Vault?

No, Vault is meant for RP items.

Farming materials will be available next map.

3 hours ago, creamynoteblock said:

i cannot wait to place my rare and valuable items in my vault (it will glitch and delete all of them)

I am taking screenshots of all items in my vault in case I need to remake them next map (just in case of glitches etc.)

2 hours ago, Llir said:

No, Vault is meant for RP items.

Farming materials will be available next map.

So I will lose all my horses then.
Is there any chance I can get new horses that I can breed on the new map?

oh boy

57 minutes ago, Xein000 said:

So I will lose all my horses then.
Is there any chance I can get new horses that I can breed on the new map?

You won't be handed new horses- but there will be a way to get em either through spawn eggs, or finding them when they spawn in the world no doubt. It'll just take time for folk to start breeding max ones again.

1 hour ago, SoulReapingWolf said:

@Llirwhen /storebooze all?

Once again, the alcoholics are left unsatisfied... 

9 hours ago, Myst27 said:

My persona has a little diary, is it okay for me to put that in the vault? And if I just keep in in my inventory will it carry over?

Hey friend! Everything left in your inventory will be deleted come map transition. We start fresh! (sounds stressful, but it's super fun.) You can store your diary using the book storing command mentioned above! 

Edited by DahStalker

10 hours ago, Myst27 said:

My persona has a little diary, is it okay for me to put that in the vault? And if I just keep in in my inventory will it carry over?

I have used /storebook on books that aren't signed / complete, and it seems to have worked! Please correct me if I'm wrong on this @Llir