Vaults are Now Live for 9.0

Llir

4 hours ago, Lirinya said:

oh boy

You won't be handed new horses- but there will be a way to get em either through spawn eggs, or finding them when they spawn in the world no doubt. It'll just take time for folk to start breeding max ones again.

How is it with my money then, will our money be moved to the new may, or do we get some new starter money so we can survive?

42 minutes ago, Xein000 said:

How is it with my money then, will our money be moved to the new may, or do we get some new starter money so we can survive?

We start fresh. No one will have any money, hence the limit on materials that you can bring.

You can get money again, as well as food- through voting. Which should keep you very much alive!

Nice bait post, jannies. You ain't gunna fool ME again! *shakes fist

I think I got confused somewhere. Is there an official day for the transition to happen? It usually takes multiple days, but still. I need to know two weeks in advance so I can make time for it 😭

Placing glowing items in the vault and then logging off makes their glow effects disappear.

Could this be patched please?

How is it with "Alchemist Shears", will that item be able to come with me to the next map?

On 5/3/2023 at 7:08 AM, Xein000 said:

How is it with "Alchemist Shears", will that item be able to come with me to the next map?

You can actually craft them. Or some people can? I think it might be linked to VIP level but I'm not entirely sure.

On 5/3/2023 at 2:08 AM, Xein000 said:

Anyone is able to craft this item with a gold block and iron block, recipe shape is like shears.

image.png

On 4/30/2023 at 7:25 AM, Llir said:

No, Vault is meant for RP items.

Farming materials will be available next map.

What do we do if there is roleplay dealing with horses particular horses? 

On 5/7/2023 at 8:05 AM, Frostdrop1 said:

What do we do if there is roleplay dealing with horses particular horses? 

u can find a new horse and rp it as its your old horse fam

this is a rp server everything operates the way it does because of suspension of disbelief for all intents and purposes any mechanical horse can be your horse

wen bok gat bak. neeb bhuk 4 lern goders! mhmm yup uod