image.png.e64fd84385f9208c3aea9167c714055b.png

ᛏᚱᛁᚨᛚ ᛟᚠ ᚱᚺᚢᚾ

The Resignation of the Grand Ambassador of Urguan, 

Dagmir Grandaxe

ᛏᛁᛗᛖ ᚠᛟᚱ ᚢᚾᛁᛏᚤ

Dwedmar of Urguan, 
Fellow Diplomats & Emissaries,

I serve notice to you all.

Today, on the 2nd of the Amber Cold, in the 126th Year of the Second Age, I, Dagmir of the Clan of Grandaxe, handed in my formal resignation as the Grand Ambassador of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan, passing the symbol of my office, the Ornate Cane of the Grand Ambassador to His Majesty, the Grand King of Urguan, Agnar of the Clan of Grandaxe.

I offered this resignation to His Majesty out of a desire for rest and recuperation after striving for peace and tranquillity over the course of two-decades, an achievement in modern diplomacy and a crowning jewel for His Majesty’s reign, it has been my privilege and honour to serve in His Majesty’s Government to cultivate & maintain diplomatic relations around Almaris. It has allowed the Dwedmar an era in which to grant their beardlings a happy and constructive childhood untainted by the stains of unhappiness that War and Bloodshed have wrought on Dwed lives.

To my diplomatic contemporaries across Almaris, it has been a pleasure to work with you all in our individual and greater capacities, as diplomats, emissaries & Realms of the Continent. I wish to convey personal thanks to all, with special mention to His Royal Highness, King Georg I of the Dual Koengzem of Hanseti-Ruska, as well as his faithful subjects: His Grace, the Duke Aleksandr var Ruthern of Vidaus & Miss Ilaria Amador, Emissary to Urguan. 

I also apologise to all foreign diplomatic bodies that you now need to re-establish your contacts and continue prosperous relations with the Grand Kingdom of Urguan. Until such a time as a replacement is made and the Cane passed on, I recommend your correspondence be addressed to His Majesty, the Grand King.

I shall maintain my office as an acting Magistrate of the High Courts of Urguan, until such time as it is no longer required of me to maintain the position at the wish of the High Justicar, Thromdrick Irongut, or His Majesty, the Grand King of Urguan. Until then, I shall tend to my personal wellbeing, physically & spiritually, as a Subject of His Majesty and Citizen of the Grand Kingdom.

May the Grand Kingdom of Urguan, under the Serene Reign of His Majesty, remain steadfast in its commitments towards Unity among all of the Dwedmar. May the Legion remain stalwart in the face of perils, both foreign and domestic, under the firm command of Duroun Ireheart. May the Religious Sects of Urguan strive for peaceful coexistence and cooperation, under their respective leaders. May Ogradhad Guide us all.

Narvok oz Agnar! - Narvok oz Urguan!

Signed,

Dagmir Grandaxe, Former Grand Ambassador of Urguan, 

Acting Magistrate of the High Court of Urguan.

Spoiler

OOC:
Hello, 

People may wonder why I have decided to quit a role that I have enjoyed for a great many months.

Simply put, I have received a Promotion IRL. I work in a Seasonal trade that saps my playtime during the summer and increases it during the winter months.

As it would be unfair for me to hold a position in the Dwarven Government while slowly losing my time to roleplay in that capacity for the Dwarven Community, I have decided (with Lego's Blessing) to step down from the role. My Character will still be roleplayed, but my activity is unlikely to improve until October.

It's been fun working with my companions in the Dwarven Government. I hope I can do it again soon.

MarquisAlex.

"T'ank yeh fur all yeh 'ave done brot'er" Ursus mumbled from somewhere between life and death

The Chancellor of the Petra, Sir Laurens, looked over the missive and frowned, though he quickly stepped out of the Estenpromè and started writing a note to his dear friend, the former Grand Ambassador Dagmir— whom he’d worked with many times for the diplomatic wellness of their respective homelands. 

The Grand King nods knowing of the resignation coming.

"We've accomplished so much together. In a stone month or so I shall join you in retirement, my good friend."