Malin’s Covenant

Cresence stares at whatever paper she has come across. "...I am not making an elven-wide paper."

“I wish humanity could do this.” Renilde sighed as the missive crossed her desk, head cradled in her hands as she wondered just how they did it. 

Lady Ro'ya Nullivari peered at the missive over her Lord husband's heavy shoulder, a subtle smirk pulling at her maw as her viridescent gaze scanned across the pages. "How we rise." She commented though her meaning were vague. 

"I suppose..." mumbled out a travelling elf "my cousins dream is not dead, just yet." Raziel remembered, before once more focussing upon his travels. 

"Ah fer fook's sakehs lads, taeh elgus areh startin' toh becomeh moreh united then us." Sigrun Ireheart grumbled.

“I do wonder whether Haelun’or is excluded once more— or will the mali finally attempt true unification.” Usamea pondered

“Hmmmm”  The crown princess stops to wonder if Celia’nor will assist Nor’asath or Just run away like they did so in Amaethea. “Second chances always do exist”

6 hours ago, Kumoko600 said:

"Yet another feeble attempt to build that which was never meant to be. When will we learn..." the Maehr Matriarch would mutter to herself before taking a sip of her morning tea.

The Delevoye Matriarch sat across from her second-in-command with pursed lips. "The Mori have won. All we are doing is delaying the inevitable so that we might prepare for our escape. What point is there in joining those who have shown us nothing but disrespect?" Luna grumbled to her compatriot with a weary sigh.

Sumina Laraethyrn had found herself in the midst of the discussions, he presence at each meeting ever-so present. She had brought her sister along with her, and her eyes spoke of a solidified future, something that her tongue did not utter. 

“This is our future, and it is to be a future of security. I’ll ensure that.” 

The ‘aheral then began her own plans, coordinating for the good of herself and all of Elvendom. 

Kosher Daesmon, a wanted war criminal, looked upon the missive, setting it down on his desk as he glanced towards the sword mounted above his sets of armour. Within moments, all of the contents of his desk slammed into the cold floor beneath. Footsteps turned to leather against stone as he geared up, donning the uniform of the Glaiveguard once more as he rode to join his kin.

Moderator Comments:

Spoiler

Remember to adhere to the rules found under the heading Roleplay Sub-Forum Rules. All posts not adhering have been hidden, no infractions have been given out. Cheers!