A Message

Dwarven golems station themselves around the city of Kal’Darakaan and Hefrumm, and are all silent until every last one is in position. Minutes, maybe hours pass until this is achieved before they all begin to speak in sync, out into the two settlements to convey a message. 

[Start of Vocal Letter]

Hello, my Kin.

It is I, Ulfar Starbreaker, delivering this vocal letter to you through the Stone-Kin. 

It seems that the cave pests known as the Mori have taken up further effort in pursuit of taking the mountain city, Kal’Darakaan. However, many of you may already know this. 

While I cannot claim what I speak as truth or fact, I tell you this. The Mori will breach our defenses, as they have the power to do so as demonstrated in the fall of the Wudelgus city. Our defenses, while they are far more superior, will eventually fail, as all things do. 

I do not say this in defeat, but in resilience. I summon every dwedmar alchemist there is, and every dwedmar with access to alchemical resources and supplies. I call to every dwedmar Okri (OOC Translation: Craftsman) to aid in the effort. 

We are children of the Gods and Ancestors, from Urguan Silverbeard to his children, and their children, and so on. We do not fall so easily, and soon the Elder lines along with those who have branched out will make sure they fear every single dwed from old to new.

We cannot lose hope in these times, because we are incapable of such a thing. Hope is for those who lack faith in their own efforts and in their own people. We do not have such weaknesses. 

To those who cannot aid, or do not wish to, I urge you to gather your things, gather your families and prepare for departure. This mountain is our home, but so is every mountain chiseled by Yemekar.

Good luck, my Kin. May the Gods and Ancestors guide and watch over you.

[End of Vocal Letter]

Unlike the other golems, a single golem travels out into the caves, as far as it can get in order to deliver a message to the Mori which have attacked countless times. It then speaks out at maximum volume.

[Start of Vocal Message]

Dungrimm comes for those that lurk in the deep.

Grimdugan sees you. His eyes guide Death to you.

[This message goes on a loop until destroyed.]

Dungrimm comes for those that lurk in the deep. 🗿

"I'm with yer Ulfar." Thalgrim promised as he read the missive in Barrowton, eying his Legion armour.