3 year AMA

TeawithFrisket

yeah I know I’m like one month late but imagine that

3 years in this crazy wacky server.

go ahead ask me anything.If you say rude things you will get rude answers

Can you tell me why dwarves are the best race

Best Experience on the server?

Why did you call your culture for mali'Solarii instead of mali'asulii/Solarii elves?

Nub wae-

Favourite character to play?

47 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Can you tell me why dwarves are the best race

dwarven CA contains dwarf Vision allowing me to see every st metal node in the map so long as I’m near it

16 minutes ago, Samler said:

Best Experience on the server?

Why did you call your culture for mali'Solarii instead of mali'asulii/Solarii elves?

when I joined the ISA, the wars there were the best giggle fest and possibly the most memorable friends came from the era of Kosher and Nectorist, who really gave me a cool human rp experiences, and met the most based gamers there.

The Mali’asul re rewrite to Mali’solarii was out of respect for the og creator. To avoid stealing content and ideas I had developed my own lore for the meaning of Sun elf, that’s still held some lore from the Mali’asul itself, and some aspects of my own intreast, which shall be expressed in future Lore post for sun elven culture.

4 minutes ago, HIGH_FIRE said:

Nub wae-

Favourite character to play?

Ugh prolly be Nicole V. Teufel

Favourite RP moment?

what’s your favorite color :)

45 minutes ago, TheWhiteWolf said:

Favourite RP moment?

The founding of the Mali’Solarii Scrolls, a fun player event that went really well

if anything I think it’s would be the battle of Cape Khroomasi (I think it was named such way.) it was during the urguan oren war that I led an entire rally with my newly developed navy, truly gave my character the chance to be a big part of a war, and that wasn’t just some person who can click.

4 minutes ago, Cheese1sgrater said:

what’s your favorite color :)

over time I changed from ruby red to amber orange.

how many days til Christmas is it?

Best leadership experience?

top 3 Favorite lotc players?

2+2?

Meaning of live?

Do you enjoy developing lore?

Worst thing to happen to you through LOTC? (Not trying to bring down the mood, but I think it'd be cool to know)

How are you doing today?

what's the song that brings you back to your first year on the server?

On 5/3/2023 at 10:39 AM, oryP said:

how many days til Christmas is it?

235 I think....

On 5/3/2023 at 11:47 AM, JoshBright said:

Best leadership experience?

top 3 Favorite lotc players?

2+2?

Meaning of live?

Do you enjoy developing lore?

I think you know this, but the ISA had alot of moments, where people who put some effort in could also lead their own brigades or groups in CRP ever. Which is why i claim almost every time the ISA was the best army in LOTC, rp and pvp wise during my time.

@AnimeWolf0080

@SethWolf

@MokoMochi

Life is what you make it out to be, purpose and  reasoning do give you an objective, but its those around you and the story you make of such goals and purpose in life, is what truly define ones life.

On 5/3/2023 at 11:47 AM, Liam5232 said:

Worst thing to happen to you through LOTC? (Not trying to bring down the mood, but I think it'd be cool to know)

Many people will shit on me for this but to me, harrasing and bullying communities for the cause of one man is wrong. Elysium problably was both a great journey and a grand mistake of mine. I met the best people there, and also made alot of friends. However its leadership (even me) and its status in the world stage of politics. Both oocly and IRPLy everyone wanted it to be gone. That being said during the HORDE v Elysium war, people in the Elysium side were getting harrased or made fun of in DM's (Some justified it as "They are elysian so they deserve such treatment") and it took some people who left elysium to hide such fact that they were elysian to be welcomed into some communities. I had my fair share of such issue and I did not like it what so ever. I was happy that I had the Orenian community to make me feel welcome, as well as the Hyspian community with Javert and some others.

On 5/3/2023 at 12:16 PM, Andustar said:

How are you doing today?

As of the time of this post I was really tired

but as of the time of this replay (5/4/2023) Im doing fine!

On 5/3/2023 at 3:58 PM, AnimeWolf0080 said:

what's the song that brings you back to your first year on the server?

What is your favorite kind of burger?

do you enjoy playing CAs?

What is it like being a teacher irp?