[✗] Fjarriagua Amendment

Diogen

1 hour ago, lemonke said:

Write fire warlocks 

we have fire warlocks thank u

11 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

we have fire warlocks thank u

:(

Why not just put the effort into finishing the rewrite? Theres quite a bit of effort exerted here that could've been used to further the rewrite along. Many hands make light work. Invite some new people, non-frost witches, to help flush out the rewrite and offer new ideas. 

Not saying you dont deserve the bandaid. Just unsure why you wouldnt just gather some more people you can trust to help get the rewrite done faster? 

6 minutes ago, Cloakedsphere said:

Why not just put the effort into finishing the rewrite? Theres quite a bit of effort exerted here that could've been used to further the rewrite along. Many hands make light work. Invite some new people, non-frost witches, to help flush out the rewrite and offer new ideas. 

Not saying you dont deserve the bandaid. Just unsure why you wouldnt just gather some more people you can trust to help get the rewrite done faster? 

We are working on an entire overhaul, which will take awhile no matter how many people we involve, if you've any questions feel free to DM me!

This looks like a job for a MAN, make menwitch, like the sandwhich

6 hours ago, Cloakedsphere said:

the rewrite's gonna take a while. community's currently dying due to how shit current lore is and we need a bandaid fix to get through while it's finishing up

Here is the kicker. Frost witches has more powerful magic than a water evocationists while in the cold region, outside of the cold region, it's about equal with slower casting. 

As a joke I want to say that frost witches doing ice magic better than water evocation infringes on the older magic, which has already lost steam from the olden days.

1 hour ago, Samler said:

Here is the kicker. Frost witches has more powerful magic than a water evocationists while in the cold region, outside of the cold region, it's about equal with slower casting. 

As a joke I want to say that frost witches doing ice magic better than water evocation infringes on the older magic, which has already lost steam from the olden days.

Has water evocation become that terrible as well? I thought they were able to cast powerful tides and push people around with great strength, as well as being able to make their projectiles blunt

20 minutes ago, Diogen said:

Has water evocation become that terrible as well? I thought they were able to cast powerful tides and push people around with great strength, as well as being able to make their projectiles blunt

The tide takes 5 emotes to make a very telegraphed attack which only pushes, no harming. Also only the strength of an orc means, orcs can brace against the spell and be unmoved.

Ice projectile base form is a baseball, which practicly does nothing to a guy in heavy armor. You give them HEAVY BRUISING. We also got water whip, if we strike someone with this whip made of water with ice at the end, it shatters and breaks the spells if they have armor. :) Very comparible to steel weapons from a peak physical strength frost witch (ice weapons). We also got no snare spell.

13 minutes ago, Samler said:

The tide takes 5 emotes to make a very telegraphed attack which only pushes, no harming. Also only the strength of an orc means, orcs can brace against the spell and be unmoved.

Ice projectile base form is a baseball, which practicly does nothing to a guy in heavy armor. You give them HEAVY BRUISING. We also got water whip, if we strike someone with this whip made of water with ice at the end, it shatters and breaks the spells if they have armor. :) Very comparible to steel weapons from a peak physical strength frost witch (ice weapons). We also got no snare spell.

yikes y'all need a rewrite as well

3 hours ago, Diogen said:

yikes y'all need a rewrite as well

I believe that got denied chief

3 hours ago, TeawithFrisket said:

I believe that got denied chief

Currently still in submission, but I am raising eyebrow at a LT saying the rewrite is infringing on the not as old frost witch lore because it does some ice stuff.