Hyspian Romance

This is for my second trial, I decided to ask a few people some questions and here is what I got. 

92b871d1e5640249b1d1ff44cf3d17dd.jpg

A Hyspian couple sharing a romantic moment

I myself may not know what romance is like nor do I know how the Hyspian people have theirs, but the fascination of it called to me, and so I went out and asked a few people opinions about how they saw it or how it worked. 

First Interview: -  Question: "I am curious about the romance of Hyspian culture. What can you tell me about it? "

Answer: " Simple,  the Hyspians are much more liberal in regards to romance. People may court without parental permission and engage in various dates and the like. Marriage remains the same but is not taboo to kiss before marriage for Hypsians. We are more…expressive people and often poetry and song is added in." - His Highness Francisco I Javier de Pelear

Second Interview-  Question: “What is Hyspian romance like?”

Answer:  “Well its like passion with music and dancing” - Vicereine Madre of Hyspia Laurelie de Pelear

Question: “Can you give me your opinion on Hyspian romance?”

Answer: “Passion, Anne. That is the most accurate word tu will get. Music, Poetry, the dates are endless.” -  Her Majesty Sofia Camila of Hyspia, Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska 

13faa18b970a652a9660983d0610f16d.jpg

A man fighting a massive bull

I have heard tales of men who go to fight a bull in hope to win a ladies heart, I sometimes wonder if that was true, I also asked around about this.

First Interview- Question: "I have heard about bullfights, would you says its something men do to win a heart of someone?"

Answer: "Often times si, addition a man may get the favour of a woman before the bullfights as with jousting. " - His Highness Francisco I Javier de Pelear

Second Interview- Question: “I been hearing alot about bull fighting, would you say people do that for fun or to win the heart of someone?”

Answer: “I would say for fun, If you do it for love you might get a horn to the gut…and that’s not fun” - Vicereine Madre of Hyspia Laurelie de Pelear

Question: “What is your opinion on bullfights”

Answer: “ I am not much of a fan, to many people get themself paralyzed”  - Her Majesty Sofia Camila of Hyspia, Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska 

9694c240f70b355a88865af57266bbc8.jpg

All though I myself have not experienced the rich culture of Hyspia as much as I would like, I have seen that it has a lot to offer, being rich in every sense, and its people sharing the same richness with its culture.

I would be glad to meet more Hyspians that could help me know more about this great culture.

Signed, 

1316921096_pastedimage0.png.2d1e6f689f21203226ff360837a809d1.png

Spoiler

Big thanks to those I interviewed @tadabug2000 @AnimeWolf0080 @HIGH_FIRE and for the person who helped me with this @Me_llamo...

Edited by Fawnytheturtle

Spoiler

if you paste from google docs to the forums, using firefox rather than google will make the format stay the same!

Gregorius Roa nods as he reads the missive "Very good job Anne did" he chuckled as he saved the missive in his desk

Laurelie de Pelear nodded as she read the missive

Blanca laughed lightly at the missive, showing it to her cousin Helena @CupOTea__

"It is quite funny they say that passion is the leading factor to love in Hyspia, but all the Hyspian women I've ever heard of seem to do it for money or power... Forget I said that, that wasn't nice." She amended quickly.