A Lost Talonnii Found

_yink_

A Lost Talonnii Found

The Sky and The Sea
Together As One
(13 of The Amber Cold, 127 SA)

Tennallar Talonnii Promises
Together as one. Tennallar and Soltée, connected through marriage and friendship. By the Tennallar, protection shall be of aid to the Soltée. When need should arise, Tennallar will come in numbers to support their Maronn. Those of the Soltée name will be accepted on all vessels of the Tennallar. Vessels and future property. Such be expected the same of the Soltée. Open doors and open arms.

With protection comes the agreement of shared culture. The Tennallar, a Talonnii of long history and tradition will do as they may to share their ways of life. Expand to others and bring new life to their traditional practices. Seafaring, cuisine, combat style, musical arts, craftsmanship, and other knowledge. Most notable knowledge of their rich history.

No family married into the Soltée shall fall under this familial agreement. Soltée, and Soltée alone by name, are welcomed by the Tennallar so as to preserve such close relations and to keep unnecessary grief from finding its ways through the cracks of such agreements. Such of this carries over onto the Soltée behalf. No family married into the Tennallar shall expect or demand of the Soltée.
Onwards and Forever Forward

Soltée Talonnii Promises

I shall convey everything there is to know about the Soltée Talonnii, our prior culture, tradition, and further information that need be known. Just how you notified me, to you, you do the same.

To make the Soltée Talonnii a difference, giving me a chance to make our names be heard even in the weakest winds.  I will heed to your promises, and stand with loyalty onboard and elsewhere. Achieving great work together! 

I, Llora Soltée, who was once the librarian in Celia'nor before the siege, shall provide any scrolls or books that can be of use to you all as bestiary, medical books, histories and more. That is if fate should allow us to depart from this world, or to locate a new land of settlement.

Promise to respect your names and the individuals in your Talonnii, to share every prior culture my once lost Talonnii had and their traditions, and more there is to know of mine, during our times of bonding.

We Follow the Wind and Sea

ay’pueran,

Arynn Tennallar, Lady of the Tides, Matriarch of the Tennallar

Llora Soltée, Librarian Master, Matriarch of the Soltée

Edited by _yink_

Tarasynora nodded simply as she read, the information corresponding with her own notes made on the meeting, "Llora better make more of those damn sandwiches!!" 

13 hours ago, LobsterLilly said:

Tarasynora nodded simply as she read, the information corresponding with her own notes made on the meeting, "Llora better make more of those damn sandwiches!!" 

Llora grinned at Tara's comment. "Oh you'll expect a lot of sandwiches, ne worries." 

(OOC: im out of edit tokens... )

Edited by Cozy_Tea

Llora sat by a wooden log, drinking some tea. 

Edited by Cozy_Tea