Persona Question

Qctho

I just had a random odd question pop into my head, and wanted to see what y'all would answer-

Assuming all of your personas were transported to an indestructible, inescapable room together and kept there for a few hours- What would the scene look like when time was up?

My high elf keeping his distance from the golem, trying not to anger it.

My golem standing still, acting like a statue, Seth (my elf) wouldn't touch it once he knows it's a golem and thus no fight would start.

They form the Ring

The Gate Opens

I am Finally Free

My 8 foot tall flesh monster & my necromancer would get along swell, everyone else avoids them with a ten foot pole, including my poor earth atro

There is a blood smear on the wall from the amount of times one of them banged their head against it, while the other goes off about random stuff and probably plays wonderwall

1 hour ago, DISCOLIQUID said:

They form the Ring

The Gate Opens

I am Finally Free

It's the only way to be freed from LotC, that's the real reason ST don't let your personas meet

Edited by Qctho

all my orcs would try to find the person whos in charge, it being given to Grimruk, my calmest orc(who'll be killed right after by one of them, theyre really bloodthirsty) and then just a giant mayhem of killing. While, Ronald (my fake hexer) and Jin (my real hexer initiate) would prolly sit down and vibe. Olaf Krakasson (my viking askeladd larp) wouldve prolly been the person who put all the orcs agaisnt eachother. My dwarf(s) would join in with the orcs in the fight, though probably making friends with a couple before so, as partners in fighting. 

basically itll end with witcher larpers leaving after their wonderful chat, walking over multiple bodies of wasted orcs that i've made

A dwarf, Wood Elf and Human sit together in a room.

Two are older- the Wood Elf is younger and full of optimism.

It'd be two mums telling the child about the world and how it sucks.

A bunch of drinking, probably.

My human-looking high elf Hera with mama-bear vibes would somehow calm down the dark elf Scrisa with severe mommy issues. The bard, Henna would play music, probably to the intense annoyance of my human Nico. 

The human would hate it the most.  

On 5/14/2023 at 10:55 PM, Jihnyny said:

all my orcs would try to find the person whos in charge, it being given to Grimruk, my calmest orc(who'll be killed right after by one of them, theyre really bloodthirsty) and then just a giant mayhem of killing. While, Ronald (my fake hexer) and Jin (my real hexer initiate) would prolly sit down and vibe. Olaf Krakasson (my viking askeladd larp) wouldve prolly been the person who put all the orcs agaisnt eachother. My dwarf(s) would join in with the orcs in the fight, though probably making friends with a couple before so, as partners in fighting. 

basically itll end with witcher larpers leaving after their wonderful chat, walking over multiple bodies of wasted orcs that i've made

Jin based

My olog would sit in the corner, drooling. My halfling would probably try to romance Valindra, and Valindra would turn the halfling into a kickball.

Human tries to engage in conversation, mostly about brewing booze

Atro would question its existence

Then the Wood Elf would start a fight