You got a life... [PK Post: Take 2 lmao]

SomeKeyboardGuy

You got a life...

-^-

Fantasy City, art, fire, city, fantasy, HD wallpaper | Peakpx

_<>_

[!] The glow within Anton’s crucifix fades away…

Fire was seen all around Karosgrad, the main street including the main gates were in rubble. The barricades once stood now are in many pieces. The sounds of clanking footsteps kept coming closer and closer from the front gate. Yet Anton Alric Colborn spotted an elf trapped under the rubble destined to get trampled over by the oncoming enemy…

“Ah shit…” Anton said, shield and shortsword in hand as he ran on over to the woman being a little tired of the chaos, having survived three explosions from gunpowder kegs, and a fall from the Karosgrad wall thus far…

“I want to die… Do not touch me…” Goes the elf, unwilling to move from the rubble and the flames

“**** that... You got a life... It's worth more than anything... Trust me... As someone who killed himself decades ago…” Anton said in a calm and gentle voice, offering a hand to her.

“Let's move…”

Then, a Torathi Dreadknight bursted out of the wall next to them as a bucket fell on its head… Perhaps the only time frame of escape. Anton’s attention was faced towards the towering figure, Anton's shield raised high.

With that the woman fled back towards the rally as she was able to escape the rubble. However Anton needed to make sure he was able to escape as well. So Anton tried to shield bash the Dreadknight down a level hoping that the knight was going to fall over… The knight did not move.... And it knocked off the bucket on its head, which was limiting its visibility… Anton’s chance to flee ended…

Anton started to move backwards slowly, shield rose high towards the towering DreadKnight in a defensive stance. However, the Dreadknight raised its sword and at a vertical slash down upon Anton, the sword went through Anton's shield and also through his hand, causing ectoplasm to steam from the gauntlet and his arm. As Anton's gauntlet fell onto the floor.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Anton yelled in pain before turning to try and run, realizing his major vulnerability... 

But Anton was too slow… The Dreadknight cut clean through Anton’s torso with his sword as Anton turned… His upper half falling towards the ground, his lower soon after…

Through the searing pain Anton felt, he smiled slightly… “I tried…” Anton uttered from his mouth before his body of ectoplasm bursted out into steam before dissipating into nothingness… Any armor, weapons, belongings Anton had on him at the time fell to the ground, still, and lifeless… 

The Dreadknight killed the Anchored Specter with ease…

Anton awoke in the seven skies… He blinked as he looked about before seeing his loved ones new and old long passed before he did, reunited at last… Anton passed the test…

Not long after thr conclusion of the battle, Baldrum Colborn would approach Anton in the seven skies, offering him a glass of good old Carrion "So specters really can fight, hmm?" He'd wear a light smile on his face

@Kaladin Stormblessed

Anton happily accepted the glass of Carrion before taking a swig of it, he smiles finally being able to taste after four decades. "I told you I could." He says before laughing heartily.