A Fallen Bishop Matriach [pk]

04cf31127dd6c237bdd213fa360d1e69.jpg

Fallon Bishop was walking along a road with her youngest children, making sure they were safe and head toward the camp in Savoy. Carrying her sword that her husband gave her she kept watch for any trouble. When suddenly she saw it, danger heading her way. "Hurry" she said towards her children, they only nod and walk even faster enough to make it to safety, but Fallon she felt a sharp pain in her chest, wincing she grumbled "Least they are safe" she readies her sword and prepares to fight for her own life, little did she know she would not make it to camp.

But before all this could happen she was writing some letters to a few of her family and friends:

Aurik - Mon amour, from the moment we met til our last child was born we have never been apart, as you read this you could of guessed I am gone, We all know this would happen one day. I have watched our children grow and now they have to fight for their own lives as I can not no longer. I know we both did the best job we could with them, my heart will always be yours. -Fallon ( @Lomiei )

Cormyth, words can't tell you how much I valued our friendship, I hope you are out there somewhere and safe. I know we lost in touch with each other and it makes me sad but my prayers are with you - Fallon  ( @Dark_Celos)

Otto - My brave boy, how much I wish I could watch you have your own family someday, I hope you find the right person. I am sorry we didn't get much time together, mamej loves you - Fallon

Melody - My sweet girl, though I know you can look out for yourself I worry about you. I do hope you meet the right person as I trust you will know what to do when the time comes. Help Brienne the best you can. - Fallon

Brienne - I am sorry we lost touch we one another though I am proud of you. I know you are out there somewhere doing what you love, just remember to take time and find someone special to spend your life with, and if not I will still love you. -Fallon

Tytos - I hope you grow to be someone important, You are so smart and in my heart I know you will do all you can. I am proud of you no matter what. -Fallon

Stefan & Cecilya - Your mother left you with me as she had her own pain to go through, she could not bare to have you two to see her the way she was, she did love you both I do know that, I see you as my own children and even though your papej is gone, I hope you know you have a large family to look up too and ask for help. I will watch you both as you continue to grow. I could not bare to tell you all that was hidden from you, I am sure Konrad will fill you in on any questions you may have. Take care. -Fallon

Jarad - Ah my most dearest friend, you have given me so much when I didn't even ask. I am sorry if I ever disappointed you. Giving up my titles and all felt like the best move for me. I hope we meet again someday but I know it may be a long while. -Fallon ( @JoshBright )

Laurelai - Ah cousin, how I miss you, I imagine you are out there somewhere enjoying what life you have. I am sorry we lost touch. I do hope the best for you. - Fallon ( @MapleSunflower)

Aleksi - I heard you were married brother and I am so happy for you, take care of the new wife will you? Also a father as well, I can't explain how proud I am of you. I will keeping watch from the seven skies - Fallon ( @LazyBacon220)

After all the letters were written, Fallon would leave them behind in hopes someone would deliever them once she was gone, Now with Fallon gone to the seven skies she was welcomed by her mother, grandmother Anne, and sister. Other family members as well, all telling stories and laughing while watching those they loved.

Spoiler

If I forget someone I am really sorry, I want to thank everyone who did roleplay with me and give me the best moments of my life with Fallon, But I think its time to move onto other things. I was not sure how to tag most people sorry, anyway  see you out there!

In the camp of Savoy, a grown Bishop walked left and right with seemingly no rest. She had shed one too many tears, her sickly pale skin of a redish color. She would never forget her mamej.

Within the Camp of Savoy, Aldrych mourns yet another loss of his human kindred whilst battling his own illness. The Gendik's mind soared back in time to when Fallon had tended to him during his last ailment. "The Darkness seems to have no end. . When shall it end? When shall the light break forth?" questioned the man as he hacked away into a handkerchief. "Farewell Fallon. . Farewell."

A middle-aged blonde Waldenian can be seen walking about the seven skies, a cigar in his teeth and the smell of vodka upon his breath (yet he remained sober in apperance and mind). "FALLLOn! Gott! Vhat took du so long?" he said wrapping his arms around her in a bear hug as he took the cigar out of his mouth and then pulling away and seeing the wound in her chest "Godan! Gutte to see du died zhe right death! Zhe death of combat! Honestly, du had mich scared du vould die mein cousin's sad death of old age!"