The World Falls [Last Event]

BobBox

14 minutes ago, Generi said:
  Hide contents

Our only escape is flying away on Ando Alur

Spoiler

this guy gets it!!!

The gaze of the Harrenite King is cast towards the north, as the battle and disheveled Crown and Radiant Star rises above the Savoyard ramparts. Vengeance of his Kingdom, he swore, e're the world's ending...

A member of the High Flock hushed some words of solidarity to their brothers and sisters, their gaze fixed onto the crumbling gates of Savoy "As long as we stand, our Oaths shall remain true." The Talons of the Band prepared, in aid to the city for the final combat.

Spoiler

It's joever

"Roll out the cannons lads! Let us show them the Lechian wrath..."

Aleksander Jazloviecki called out to his brothers, the Lechian Artillerymen, before going to inspect the same walls his ancestors were defending.

20 minutes ago, SlitheryC1 said:

this guy gets it!!!

We need all the world's alchemists to start mass-producing Redbull, no time to explain

Edited by Qctho

47 minutes ago, Sarven said:

"Brothers, kameraden! Ready yourselves, we stand as the last bulwark with the rest of the world!" The Minitzer bellowed, rallying his fellow brothers in arms as they brandished their hallowed Cross' of Tylos.

Sir Ludolf swung his blade high as the Herrenmeister spoke. "Proudly, will we fight in the name of Saint Tylos." He muttered, his sallet's visor clattering as it closed. 

Ready The Watarriios…ready everyone for final stand.” she said in a confident manner as she began to forge something of her own practice

"Well, fancy that."

From atop a shattered rampart of Karosgrad, Legate Sedda of the Clan Torath watched his Clan's legions of Mori march out of the ruined city. Their bootsteps echoed like a drumbeat of thunder that washed out every other sound for miles around. Ash and smoke wafted through the air, but all of the fires from the sieges had been extinguished to bathe the north in blissful night.

"You're not getting cold feet about our deal, now, are you?" Grinning in anticipation, Sedda cocked his head backwards as a row of beetle-mounted cavalry crossed beneath the wall, dislodging chunks of loose stone and dust with their passage. "Razvien?"

Behind Sedda, leaning against a still-standing battlement, Legate Razvien's bowed head was bathed in shadow as he ran a cloth along his slender, curved sword.

" ... No," he spoke softly. "No, I'm not."

A woman grinned at the missive, a look was shared towards the others around her, seeing the horror and the worry on their faces, A loud laugh was heard as she jumped onto one of the tables, pulling a pole arm off of her back, banging it down onto the table to gather their attention " Listen up! " The elf yelled to her petran comrades, A smile still plastered onto her face as she raised the pole arm into the air " None of you are hero's, I am well aware of that, I know you fear what is to come, but hear my words! Despite the cities that have fallen, Despite the allies we have lost, do not loose hope my friends! This may be the end, but i don't know about you, I myself refuse to crawl over and die for the mori scum, WIll you? " She slammed the pole arm down onto the table, the wood chipping at the sheer force of the hit "  A man once told me, The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall

Raise your blades lads, Survive, FIGHT TO THE BITTER END

Mikhail Jazloviecki cleaned up cannons as he said out loud to his lechian artillerymen

"Let's show them how we, Jazloviecki family defend Savoy"

[!] Somewhere, in the vast wilderness beyond Almarian soil, a prison wagon rolled alongside others of its kind, that tiny gnome Xob slowly devising a plan to freedom, perhaps he might make the final battle yet. . .

On the peak of a distant volcano, a red drake stirred. The occasional clang of a hammer against steel harmonized with the sizzling of potions in the making, as that Nephilim prepared both himself and the members of his titanic retinue to defend San Luciano.

A Ker fiddles with the straps of her left gauntlet. Golden runed eyes settle on the water before her. 

"Almaris is lost. It is simply a matter of how many die before it falls." 

"Prepare the boat for as many passengers as we can hold. For if we are over whelmed, we will have naught but the choice to flee." 

Comments the shaman to a younger Jusmia. Dark helm slides onto her head after. @Gaea_Foundation

One blind Minitzian Chieftain, unable to navigate the mortal plain which he now could not perceive with his own eyes, was forgotten back in the castle of Riverrock within the Minitzian remnants. He had found his peace here, in the castle that he himself stole honourably from his own Duke. The proud Katzak smiled as he stood atop the highest tower of the keep, gazing towards the burning city as the enemies came and traveled towards the last, forgotten bastion of the Minitzian realm within Almaris.

A proud thief and a berserker in his time, he ripped off his clothes, axe in hand as he awaited the little light in his eyes to fade with dignity. As per the traditions of his tribe, Ludrik was burried under the stones of the his most paramount bounty. Poetically enough, he found rest in the night, uttering "Ours is the night's bounty", the words of his tribe as his final whispers.

Spoiler

lazy ass pk post, big thanks to @MadOne @Lord of Boars @alien_mc @Deets @Frode @Aimy_lol @Gandhi @TheShadowMatrix @milkyi @Ramon @Sarven @woodylego and every other minitzer for helping shape Ludrik's story.

7lxozv.jpg

I'm out o7