The Brightest Star burns out [PK]

JudgedKitty

sea-shore-with-wooden-boat_JmjBMdSN_upscaled.jpg

───────────────────── ─────────────────────

The sun was burning onto Reetus' skin. Along the shore, a wooden boat sits there. Nothing was on the small wooden boat. Just a sail and an anchor.

All alone on the sandy bench, laying on softest hot sand. He tried to rethink his decision and what Gaius said to him. His own best friend begged him to stay. He felt guilty. How could he lie to his friend? How could he look at Grayson with his own two eyes?

He felt like an impostor in someone's skin.

No, He is one.

An impostor.

An impostor who was pushed and pushed. 

What was the last time he did something for himself?

What was the last time he loved doing something?

What was the last time he hung out with his friends?

Who was he again?

Impostor or nobody?

He couldn’t tell anymore.

He was nothing to everyone's eyes. A nobody. A nobody who hated himself for all these years. Who wanted someone to notice him. How he was suffering. How much people push him away. He was tired of getting back up. Tired of watching everyone grow. But to Reetus, he saw his family and friends still younger. Maybe it was too late.

Too late to say sorry.

Getting up from the sandy ground. Reetus looked towards Almaris for the last time in his life. Then taking off in his wooden boat to never be seen again.

[!]

Under a couple of rocks, a couple of letters were left there.

Maybe to be found or just left there to be washed away.

Tobias

Spoiler

My Cousin Tobias,

If you find this letter. I'm sorry.

I want you to move on and live your life. Do it for you. Not for me.

I love you like family. Believe me, I tried to move though this. I tried to do it for you and Grayson. Even for my best friend.

I just couldn't do it.

I understand if you hate me after reading this.

I'm sorry.

P.S Don't remind Blume of me. I don't want her to remember how crappy of a brother I am. This is my last wish. 

I know how selfish I am.

- Reetus

Gaius

Spoiler

My Best Friend,

If I could call you that anymore.

I'm sorry for lying to you. 

I didn't say anything to my nephew Grayson. 

When you made me that last meal, I just felt so guilty.

You're my brother, my best friend, and first friend.

And I lied to you.

How could I? 

I love you brother. 

I'm sorry.

- Reetus

Wyn

Spoiler

Wyn,

Don't beat yourself when you read this.

Everyone loved you. I looked up to you.

I know I can't be in the same light as you and our friends.

It's my fault for not looking out for you.

I just couldn't do anymore. 

I was so proud of you and what you done.

I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry Wyn. I don't know who I am anymore.

- Reetus

Theo

Spoiler

Theo,

If you find this letter,

I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry.

I have so many troubling thoughts that I couldn't face you anymore.

You were Blume's light.

Never was mine. 

I knew you prefer Blume more than I.

I don't blame you or anyone else for that.

You made it clear when I had my birthday. I remember that Blume cried, and I never had my birthday that day.

I don't blame you either for that.

You were higher than me and you never seem to look back.

I'm proud of you for being what I wanted.

Remember to hold on to those you love.

- Reetus

Sheo

Spoiler

Sheo,

Dad. Well one of them.

You were my light. I never had someone care for me.

You truly opened my eyes by showing me your friends and family. 

I am proud to say that you were my father.

You would beat up someone for me when I broke my legs.

I couldn't explain how happy I was.

No one would do that for me.

I love you, Dad.

Reetus

Ayred

Spoiler

Father,

I know you aren't my birth father.

I know you aren't even connected by blood.

But I know you were there for me.

You are so strong and cool.

You would beat anyone in your way.

I have so much respect for you.

I am so proud that I could say I have a real father.

A father who loved and talked to me.

A father who gave me things. 

A father who cooked for me.

I never felt alone when I was with you. 

You were the first person to give me gift and love that I needed.

I'm sorry that we never got to chatting.

I'm sorry that you are reading this.

I love you, father.

- Reetus

Grayson

Spoiler

My Nephew,

I am so proud of you.

I remember holding you in my arms when you were so small.

I remember how you would run up to me after I called you for food.

I remember your first tooth.

I even remember brushing out your hair when you had the biggest knots.

I learned so much when I was rising you.

Tobias was so scared when he holds you in his arms.

You grow so much in these 18 years. 

I won't change the world to do that all over again with you.

I am so proud of you. 

You have your Grandma's smile in you. 

Samatha used to smile so brightly like that.

My time has come.

I love you so much, Grayson.

You would be my favorite nephew.

Forever and always.

- Reetus

───────────────────── ─────────────────────

Oocly

Spoiler

Thank you, guys, for roleplaying with me on Reetus.

Reetus was my brightest of characters.

Reetus is the first ever pk post that I ever wrote for.

Reetus would be my favorite bug boi.

He had so love and I am proud to say this would be the end of his adventures.

I hope you guys will continue to rp with me on my another personas.

A certain Hannah Herrlicheit awaited her son up in the Seven Skies, tight, ringlets of curls surrounding her face skin to a halo and a joyous smile upon her features.

Up on letter reaching Tobias. Tobias read the note in tears, he began hitting the sand. It wasnt enough...His rage, his anger wasnt enough. He gets on his horse and began riding to the Adiler keep. He went into the second room across the Xavier's room. He began to destroy the entire place. He screamed until his throat began to hurt. His cousin, his life long friend. He yelled "NOOOO!!! NO PLEASE NO!!! REETUS" he felt weak in his knees and fell down. He yelled "REETUS PLEASE...HOW COULD YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO US!!! TO ME!!!!" he tried to get up and hardly walk down with pain in his voice "no...no...this cant be real...he cant be gone"  looked at the drinks in keep, his eyes blurry...He couldnt even take a sip. He smashed the bottles on to ground "YOU CANT LEAVE ME HERE...ALONE....I NEEDED YOU....i need you here, i cant do it alone Reetus. I cant do it without knowing your warm hugs wont be here"

He remember their childhoods. They had so much fun. He remember tugging on to his cousin's arm and follow him around. He remember the safe feeling he had beside his cousin. He remember their teen years. He remember exact moments where he realized...Reetus wouldnt be here forever. He remember last time he saw his cousin. He remember the coldness between themselves and how it broken he felt. He felt he ruined his relasionship with one of most important person of his life. 

Tobias looked at drinks in his hands. He wanted to felt numb. He felt so much in pain "I cant move on, I am so sorry...I ca- I am sorry i couldnt do things you asked when you were alive...I tried so much Reetus. I really wanted to be best cousin to you. I really damn tried...I wanna do your last wish but i cant. I cant move on from this" he couldnt even make himself get up or even take a small sip to wash pain away , he falls to ground.

Tobias looked like everything washed away. A man who is looking at distance with no emotion "i cant do it Reetus...I am sorry...please forgive me" he laid on ground, how was he gonna survive this.

Reetus was most important person in his life...

Dark times seem to be coming for the Young Elf.

Tobias Right Now

From within the walls of Savoy, did Reetus' younger sister reside as the days grew colder in spirit; with Mori attempting each day to reach into the refugee camps with others shouting out "ASSASSIN! ON THE ROOF!" or finding others picking the dead bodies apart to study in full view, Blume Herrlichkeit sat beside a campfire that she'd aimed herself to face the aviary. The warmth of the fire would not reach her no matter how close she sat near the flickering flames, dancing upon the snackrifices of fuel others would simply call kindling wood. She had awaited any responses to the notes she'd sent to others; some responded, others bid her a greeting in passing along the streets but left to tend to other matters, things that seemed more important than her as she'd seen it but she'd given up on complaining about it within such dark days....

"Weetus...." Blume muttered to herself under her breath, she'd not received any letters from him in all the years they'd been apart. She remembered the last time she'd seen him was either back when their related cousin had brought her to Helious to spend a month together in metaphorically-churned waters, or when they were younger for Krugmas' memories within a city she hadn't stepped foot in for the recent half of her lifetime. She'd remembered them within the past year, & those memories jogged more than enough of an urge to send letters & ask friends to help Blume search for her big brother.

She missed Reetus more than he'd ever know; the way she looked up to him within Old Minitz, when the pair of siblings would document the bugs he'd collect within those years into a large compilation that still resided within the collection of tomes preserved from the library she once ran herself. Blume wondered who the name was that shared the same page before when her memories had been lost the day a certain adoptive father now had been put to trial in Urguan, but she knew something had been missing all this time.

Despite the deeply seeded ache within the bottom of her heart, Blume could feel a force shift within the world for her, even if she didn't know yet. "..He'll.... have to.. make it to Savoy soon.... It's.. so dangerous out there.... Please... big brother, I.. I need to catch up with you.... You're.. you have to be alive out there, somewhere.... I just.. have to wait for your letter...." & so, the path to insanity had begun; a piece of her memories clicked into place that dug deeper within her mind that she'd never thought would ever surface, that never seemed true when she'd not once thought about it before....

It was just as their parents had disappeared from this plane; Blume was truly the last Herrlichkeit.

A Lilting Flower's Melody

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1031211482119159808/1107968992959811604/image.png

It did not take long for Gaius to find the letter by the beach side. As he read it, his expression remained neutral. The Ruthern's stoic demeanor remained unchanged. His gaze went towards the horizon where the ocean met the sun. After a few moments of silence whilst looking towards the far beyond, he would then retreat back to his quarters in the palace of Savoy. 

After closing the door behind him, the Ruthern paused, still silent whilst gripping the paper he held in his fist in such a constricting fashion, it began to wrinkle. Gaius dropped the paper upon the floor as he then rushed towards the chest containing his belongings which he had brought from Marsana. 

First, he retrieved the fish helmet, next was the colored sketch of Gaius, Reetus, Wyn and Florian when they were barely in their early teenage years. Lastly, the final item he took out from the chest was the scarf. Gaius set each down beside him upon the hardwood floor before picking up the two toned grey and red scarf. He clutched it with both of his hands, holding it ever so tightly as if it was a precious treasure one which he was afraid to let go. 

The man closed his eyes, for the feeling of vulnerability finally overtook him. Tears soon began to form upon the corners of his eyes as he whispered, 

"Yam niet angry, Reetus. You do niet have to apologize....Y understand where you are coming from." 

He inhaled sharply as a shaky sigh escaped his lips. He stabilized his breath whilst then murmuring, 

"You will always be forgiven by Y...because you are nothing less than Y borsa." 

He neatly folded the scarf, tucking it away into the chest again as he then picked up the sketch. His lips curled into a small smile whilst he looked upon each person within the painting: Florian, Gaius, Reetus and Wyn. 

"Four komyns, inseparable friends once upon a time." 

He wiped the forming tears from his eyes with the back of his right wrist as he then set the photo down. 

Gaius picked up the fish head now. This scaled helmet contained many memories, all of which brought so much nostalgia to Gaius. The adventures in Lurin, the pranks him and Reetus pulled in Haense and Un'Satum, all whilst wearing their fish heads. Oh, how the times have passed. They had given themselves their own nobility, their own little Kingdom with Sheo as the King of the Fish whilst Gaius was the Fish Lord of the South and Reetus was the Fish Lord of the North. 

The Ruthern placed the helmet upon his head for a moment, however it did not fit him anymore. A chuckle escaped his lips as he then brought it back to his lap. Perhaps it was time to give this to his son, Rhys. 

As he looked down at the fish helmet, the man would then murmur something to himself ever so softly.

"For worse or for better. For now, till forever...Y will always remember us young." 

A young lord glanced upon the missive only briefly, making his thoughts to himself quick, and his words even more so. “Papej jest going to be sad, and Y will not be able to comfort him while Y am away at Vaska once the mori are gone.” An expression of remorse would form upon Demetrius’s face. “Szam that vy had to go through that, Borsa Reetus, Spasibo for our meeting. Y could tell vy were naturally kind.” Following his words, he’d sign the Lorraine, setting the parchment down before exiting his shared room to wander the streets of Savoy as he fidgeted with a Red Star from Erik var Rutherns time, a distant relative. 

Grayson Adiler lay beneath his creaking mattress, the groves in the wood cradling his hollow frame as he rested his crimson haired head unto the treated floorboards. In his arms, pages already crooked from use, sat his Uncle’s book of stories; book of Nine Tales.

There, the cold ground jarring into his spine, was a solemn reminder of his Uncle’s forsaken presence, that kind, sweet tone of his still thrumming distantly in his ears..

Sheo stood there, holding the letter, his brow slowly raising as he raised a hand, and began to count the past few years worth of corpses, then pocketing the letter, to count with the other hand, before letting out a soft grumble, "Good bloke he was that Reetus aye.." He stated to the empty land around him, "Better than all these spider buggers thas' for sure.. But nae bloody way did any bloke deserve the fate o'dyin boi taere auwn ans'.." The ker paused as his accent grew thicker, before letting out a grumble, "Oi dinnae spaend aenuff toim' weff annae auffeam, oi raellae dinnae. Bot fok, Raetas tu? Aensaestars, gunnae naed ah Faurth paepar faur tae naems o'tae gud daed, mae tae aensaestars gaid yae, Raetas. Oi raesed yae tae baest oi kuld troi, n oi'd du et agaen." The man then simply pat his pocket, and walked off with a solemn nod.

When Theo got his letter...he wept. Truly he had failed and he knew it. As a friend, and a teacher. Despite what he had believed, Theo truly cared for Reetus. He held the light blue scarf in his hands. Clutching it tightly, so he would never lose it. Like he lost reetus. "I never got to tell him...I'm..i'm so sorry"