[✗] [Playable CA + Feat Addition] Vargyr

Child Neglecter

We rise once more..

Changing one letter for rewrites of recently shelved lore should become a thing.

Silitti when.

I've got some notable concerns with the 12 block sprinting in conjunction with the leap, among other things. I'd suggest getting a few outsiders to look the piece over to help shore up similar concerns w/ its abilities and combative potential before it hits loremag proper. 

38 minutes ago, Valannor said:

I've got some notable concerns with the 12 block sprinting in conjunction with the leap, among other things. I'd suggest getting a few outsiders to look the piece over to help shore up similar concerns w/ its abilities and combative potential before it hits loremag proper. 

The Sprint was brought in as a "prototype" to see how people would feel about it, and the complaints regarding the Leap itself being rather lacklustre and thus us requiring a sprinting mechanic have come from other players inside the community. After speaking to a few people and speaking to the community members that wanted this mechanic in the first place, I'm going to remove the 12 block sprint, or at least shift it so that it can only be used a certain amount of times per roleplay encounter (3 emotes)

1 hour ago, Valannor said:

8F0FEDB6-A39B-498D-9FCD-801210AE821E.gif

Give me murderchild malepreg back then we can talk . . . 

Spoiler

I respect Sam’s rewrite. However I remain overall disappointed by what varg have been made to become. I understand why the lore had to be rewritten in it’s current form, but I nonetheless feel as if so much was lost in the process. Oh depth, o’ darkness, where have you gone? 

5a0al3.jpg
Ok but why does the literal inventor and original writer of the lore not get a TA? 

(Snip)

Spoiler

vargstep

"^ basically ur cute church communion from when u were a kid with the lil bread thing n the grape juice but made by me its so ******* cursed except ur not eating bread ur eating a fetus no no no papa jentos i dont wanna eat a god-born fetus while black sabbaths and unspeakable things dance and shriek to the heavens that wont allow them to die and horrific entities singing in the corner of my eyes while the stars weep stop stop i didnt sign up for this i just want fursuit nononononononoooooo NOOOOOO I JUST WANT FERAL RP NOOOOOOOOO"

excerpt from OG hidden creation ritual^^^

Ruh roh