Interview of King Georg, Of haense

image.thumb.png.51f2a21915f0e32462f2c32a3b554cb4.png

Issued on the 13th of Sigismund’s End, 1924 I.S.T.

────────────────────────────────────────────────

───────

After interviewing King Georg Sigmund Tuvya Antonio Barbanov-Bihar, I have come to the following conclusion: King Georg is a good man whose heart remains pure even in these trying times. I asked him a multitude of different questions to judge his character. The king expressed that since the fall of Karosgarde, his childhood home, he has felt a constant depression and finds even the simplest of tasks hard to do. He explained that he feels perpetually empty.

I also inquired about his dreams, which were noble. His most prevalent dream is to find a new home for Haense and make it stronger than it was before. Additionally, the king hopes that his current marriage will last and that he will bear children with his beloved wife.

When I asked about his childhood, the king initially seemed reluctant to share, so I will keep it between us. However, what I learned from these questions is that King Georg is a good man who deserves the respect of being called a king. Not only is he faithful to Canonism and his kingdom, but he also knows the pain of loss. Unlike other kings who treat their citizens as if they are worthless, King Georg treats his citizens with utmost respect and genuinely cares about his kingdom.

Overall, I believe that King Georg is one of the most respectful human kings I have ever met. May his reign be long, and prosperous!

───────────────────────────────────────────────

───────

Signed,

Firr Jonathan O’Kieran, Ward of Tuvia, Royal Scribe to the Morrivi Pirkaz Court

"Oh wow! My dad is famous!" Aleksandr Otto said about his father, the king of haense.

"Oh, Koeng Georg..." Murmured the Lady Emissary at their camp in Savoy, taking it upon herself to read the latest scoop of her paternal figure. Alyona rather empathised with him, yet the interview left her feeling somewhat optimistic of future endeavours. 

Amaya Milena smiles solemnly and says, "That's my future fadir-in-law. A noble man, despite all the tribulations he has faced in his life."

The Queen Sofia, beloved wife of King Georg I read over the interview with a little smile. Happy, above all else that she hired on Senor Jonathan as a Scribe, she made a mental note to speak with him soon and see whether he shall continue with further interviews and if so, how she may help in assuring it happens!