Two Years AMA

HIGH_FIRE

Who is your favorite "Sapphire" named person on the server >_>

Is ghost Duncan still kicking?

Why do you attract so many specific homosexuality characters on your persona- I just don't understand!

Congrats on 2 years I haven't played on the server a lot recently but we made some good memories together

In your time on Lotc what was your Favorite moment?

12 hours ago, SapphirePool said:

Who is your favorite "Sapphire" named person on the server >_>

Is ghost Duncan still kicking?

Why do you attract so many specific homosexuality characters on your persona- I just don't understand!

Both you and sapphire h2o are great, I would not be able to choose between you both

He is indeed, and he has his armour now

Gay attracts gay, simple as

7 hours ago, K_rusader said:

Congrats on 2 years I haven't played on the server a lot recently but we made some good memories together

In your time on Lotc what was your Favorite moment?

Two things, the death of cloudbreaker was pretty monumental for my own efforts, and a time when I saw a bunch of people chilling and rping in Balian, that was very rewarding as the early days were a struggle 

It's been cool to have gotten to know you over the past months. I've a lot of respect for your perspective and viewpoints, and am glad we have gotten to work together and RP together.

What are some areas of RP on the server that you haven't explored yet that you'd like to? What are some things you'd consider future milestones on your roleplay journey?

What do you feel like you've learned about LotC, or even just life in general through your time on LotC, in the past two years?

Are there any fantasy or historical tropes that you wish were explored more on LotC?

Cheers!

So... when are we going to the cabin?

Also.. are you truly the highest fire?

And most importantly, out of all our shenanigans, what is your favorite memory? 

1 hour ago, Cracker said:

It's been cool to have gotten to know you over the past months. I've a lot of respect for your perspective and viewpoints, and am glad we have gotten to work together and RP together.

What are some areas of RP on the server that you haven't explored yet that you'd like to? What are some things you'd consider future milestones on your roleplay journey?

What do you feel like you've learned about LotC, or even just life in general through your time on LotC, in the past two years?

Are there any fantasy or historical tropes that you wish were explored more on LotC?

Cheers!

Some things I haven't done that I would like to do is perhaps dwarvern rp down the line, some Palace rp as well, those are things I've never had the chance to do, both fairly broad catergories but I would like to them

Future milestones- starting another war would be rather funny, but maybe being an NL down the line and perhaps creating my own settlement, rather big aspirations.

I think I've learnt that everyone will have a different opinion, and often times it's excrutiatingly hard to find a compromise even if it is something you are actively trying to compromise on.

I would love to see the implementation of a renaissance period based on in world ancient cultures.

1 hour ago, Harald said:

So... when are we going to the cabin?

Also.. are you truly the highest fire?

And most importantly, out of all our shenanigans, what is your favorite memory? 

Next year homie

Yes.

Honestly it's probably when we went to save Duncan's son from his kidnapper, that was fun as ****

What's the best / most fun moment in the MoJ that you remember as Duncan?

9 hours ago, sergisala said:

What's the best / most fun moment in the MoJ that you remember as Duncan?

Controversial most likely but it was the MRA fights, it was my introduction to CRP events and I loved it, that and the Dobrov investigation Hanrahan gave me