HOUSE OF ARIANITES | THE RESURGENCE

Spoiler

HOUSE OF ARIANITES

image.thumb.png.f6865a85173f55645fd6c3a7a6894833.png

The Coat of Arms of House Arianites

Δικαιοσύνη, Ενότητα, Δόξα: Η Αρχή μας, η Καρδιά μας, η Αιώνια Μας Κληρονομιά.

The House of Arianites is one of the last remaining Akritian noble houses to ever dwell upon Almaris. The House was known to have led two Baronies within the lands of the Commonwealth of Sutica; and those Baronies were known as Trabzon and Cartagena. The first head of House Arianites was Theophilos Komnenos-Arianites, Baron of Cartagena and Trabzon who was a renowned Holy Sir within the Church of the Canon. Soon after the passing of this man his successor was Loukas Komnenos-Arianites, and after his son; Filippos Theophilos Arianites who established the House of Arianites as an independent body; disconnected from the Orenian branch of their parent House.

It was only until recently in the year of 1924 that the de-facto patriarch returned to the shores of Almaris to resettle with his family and accompany the others in the encampment in the ruins of San Luciano. The current patriarch, Georgios Theophilos seeks to restore the ancient Akritian culture along with its ancient roots for orthodox Canondom unlike his predecessor named Filippos.

The ideology of the House of Arianites is that of great pride in being the historical inhabitants of the south and being ethnically bound to it. The House of Arianites had abandoned its former grudges against other farfolk cultures such as the Karamanogullari, the Qalashi and the Hyspians. The House firmly believes that the only way for the farfolk to thrive is to work together as one and to strive as one in the desert as one strong body.

CURRENT PATRIARCH

Georgios Theophilos Arianites

Baron of Trabzon and Cartagena

Georgios Theophilos was born on 25th of Sigismund’s End, 1879 in the south of Almaris to Theophilos II, Baron of Trabzon and a Turkin lady by the name of Bala who descended from the ancient nomads of the Karamanoğullar, the old inhabitants of the south.

At his early life and birth, many of Georgios his family moved into obscurity after the Sutican Civil War initiated by Georgios’s grandfather Filippos under the lead of Corbin Wick. After the defeat of the Southern Sutican Alliance, Georgios and his family relied on survival within the ruins of Savoy. It was only until recently that they were held company by many others around Almaris as the Mori invaded the continent in the 1900s.

In Georgios’s his youth, he began to study Canondom to reject the beliefs of his grandfather who had turned on men of his own faith. It was during such a study where Georgios’s developed a great love for the Church and its teachings; at the same time being accepting of other human faiths which were related to his House such as the Rashidun and the Kashgari faith.

LIST OF PATRIARCHS:

Holy Sir Theophilos I, Baron of Trabzon and Cartagena

Son of Alexios Komnenos

Loukas I, Baron of Trabzon and Cartagena

Son of Theophilos I and Avtria Wyntra

Filippos I, Baron of Trabzon and Cartagena

Son of Lukas I

Theophilos II, Baron of Trabzon and Cartagena

Son of Filippos I

Georgios I, Baron of Trabzon and Cartagena

Son of Theophilos II 

Heir: Georgios Loukas, Lord of Trabzon and Cartagena

Spoiler

For people interested in authentic byzantine and greek-cultured roleplay in this house or want to be part of the community feel free to shoot me a DM on discord

sashimichopped#3317