Daeland-Vistulia, Unite!

Daeland-Vistulia, Unite!

Off The Beaten Path Scotland - The Small Isles - ForSomethingMore

—------------------------------------------------------------------------

The isles are abandoned, with the betrayal of the traitor Casimir the Daelish-Vistulian Isles were cursed with sicknes. My father, Reig Llewelyn of Daeland-Vistualia has passed. His last wish was for the Daelish-Vistulian people to unite and thrive once again. It saddened me to see my father go, having never mentally recovered from the betrayal of his friend and having his friend convince his people he was the villain. Now that my father is gone and the sickness of the Isles slowly fading since the death of the traitor Casimir, I will continue the work these men have committed for the Clandom of Daeland-Vistulia.

I call upon thee, people of the Isles may you be Vistulian, Daelish or Cingedoz. To return with me to our homeland now that it falls under threat of the Mori’Quessir and defend it so that our name will not once again be forgotten. 

Let the actions of the past be forgotten, let the lies of Casimir the traitor disappear. Let the actions of my father LLewelyn disappear. For we are strongest together. For we are strongest united on the Isles

Owain Ap Fawr, Reig of Daeland-Vistulia, Lord of the Isles, Uniter of the Tribal Highlanders, and Chieftain of the clans

Edited by Juststan147
formatting wack

4QkCpD2.png

𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅗𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅮

The spit of islands known to him as Vistulia, but to the old Savoyards as Daeland, rose from the bay east of the refugee camp like a hand drawing water from a well. Odoacer read the missive intently, looking from the parchment to the isles far in the distance from his vista along the encampment walls, and sighed. To try and hold mere islands would be to commit suicide, we've more fortune holding these walls than to try and dash apart our enemies on the exposed cliff-faces of Vistulia. The Cingedoz called for a young page to direct the missive he received to the head of the Vilchyc household ( @sanswarrior ).

He called the page to come back before he had time to disappear from view and bade him to pass along a comment: "Would you be interested in getting together with this remnant of the Daelish line? I know you had the mind to regather at least the Cingedoz and the Vistulian kin, but I would not think it good of us to leave the Daelish out of your intended reunification."

Waclaw Jazloviecki scoffed as he read the plea. “The Daelish succession is already a settled matter, the crown is held in Abeyance until a moot can be held. Any attempt to seize it is an illegitimate farce.” He spoke, remembering a longstanding ruling. 

"What does he think he is doing? Did he forget the agreement of 1890?"

The Prince of Merryweather, Heinrich II von Alstreim, asked while sitting in his chair. After a moment longer he shook his head, allowed a huff to escape his mouth before tearing the copy into pieces

Spoiler

Holy Ser August snorted in the seven skies

"This guy overdosed on Salmon and now became a brainlet"

"No."  Witold Jazloviecki simply muttered, casting then the missive into a burning fireplace.

2 hours ago, Olox_ said:

"What does he think he is doing? Did he forget the agreement of 1890?"

The Prince of Merryweather, Heinrich II von Alstreim, asked while sitting in his chair. After a moment longer he shook his head, allowed a huff to escape his mouth before tearing the copy into pieces

Manfred Barclay sighed, gone to speak his thoughts out loud to the Prince of Merryweather after he saw him tear the copy of the missive in pieces.

"He has not quite forgotten, I think. More likely purposefully ignored. Do not forget he is of the same blood as the shameless usurper that came before him."

"Lairdy, ye can call yourself whit ye like - doesnae make it true. Whilst ye've been griftin fish, we've been protectin the royal alstions for a hundrit years, an will for a hundrit years more. Ye iver see us gae for glory? Have I iver call myself yer laird? An yet ye call yerself mine. Ye are na more ma chief than I king o Haense.

Now git aff back tae yer island ye pesky scrounger." He - he, Iain Gromach - is simmering to his sister, who undeservedly receives his present tirade as a mere messenger. The aging Warden of the Daelish Crown has a foul-smelling shoe thrown at him. 

Moderator Comments:

Spoiler

Respectfully asking for comments including meme references to be avoided. No warning points are being given out, but maintain civility and decency in how you word your posts/replies in this thread.