A Pledge of Loyalty - House Adiler

Pinks

As the clock ticks to zero
I stand with you...

Aubrey's pledge
da61cf5de76d8f8a1a074421e0331c1574a5d5be_edit_65460595907719.png

I stand before you

Today as a soldier but tomorrow your leader.

On bended knee, I, Aubrey Kamhi Lightfoot, do pledge my loyalty to the Adiler family, I swear to protect its honorable stance, and its freehold. To serve for the good of both, though it may cost me my life, I shall serve faithfully with honor and integrity for the span of ten years. By the branding symbol of house Adiler, I give my oath and shall hold this oath until it comes time to renew my fealty to the Adiler family, or should death claim me before then.

I shall raise this force, as well as ensure our soldiers do not buckle or yield in the face of death. We shall laugh and fight, and forge a brotherhood that will not buckle ‘neath the strains of prospective strife.

We will be

Your sword's

may the Light guide us all..

Xavier Adiler stood in front of Savoy's gates, Aubrey at his side "One day House Adiler will rise to the glory my Father envisioned, and I am happy to have you a part of that. May the stars forever guide us, my father's legacy forever live in our hearts"

Gregorius Roa read the missive in his room at Savoy, scoffing at it "Well… this is rather unusual… So Aubrey is her name huh?" He said, then going to report this to Jarad Munnel

A fellow Adiler makes plans to welcome the newest captain of the guard, albeit sorely reminiscing about the last one..

"Another head to adorn our pikes?" The ritter turned to his brother in arms with a smirk. @Gandhi

Just now, Sarven said:

"Another head to adorn our pikes?" The ritter turned to his brother in arms with a smirk. @Gandhi

The aformentioned Ritter laughed - peering over his kinsman's shoulder. He nodded fervently. "In due time- Sir."

"The Vavasour of Eagle's Peak is loyal to the Commonwealth of the Petra." the Chanzlé of the Commonwealth iterated, "So one might think that any House pledging their allegiance to them, would also pledge to us, non? Thought I see no mention of it!" he perks a brow, taking a sip of Petrine Earl Gray whilst sharing the Hookah with his best friend and Sovereign all-in-one, Renilde I.

~

"Interesting, did you see this, matrére? Sir Laurens won't quit grumbling about the verbiage! Why does it matter so much? He's such an angry old man." Prince Paul Alexander of the Petra asked his mother Renilde as she tucked him in to sleep, as they did so very often without skipping a beat.

Spoiler