AMA - 4 Years

hemomancy

I think? 2019, sometime in April was when I started playing. About to graduate HS, so why not. Been around here for better or for worse. Former bandit player, short-time nation leader, now spooky mage and writer of whatever pops into my mind. This is also your chance to ask me about new creatures I want to write :)

What's kept you around for so long?  Who is/was your most enjoyable character to play?  What was the most memorable experience for you?  What your favorite thing to cook/bake? 

Can you confirm or deny your affiliation with skeletal terrorists?

22 minutes ago, Itz_Cookie said:

What's kept you around for so long?  Who is/was your most enjoyable character to play?  What was the most memorable experience for you?  What your favorite thing to cook/bake? 

- I hate myself  I like the sense of community, the sheer amount of memery, and the different storylines

- I have a lot of characters! Too many, really. There's not just one I like the most, since they all have different things about them that make me play them (i.e. whimsical happy-go-lucky to throwing children off of roofs :)
- I don't really have a most memorable experience, but I do love some off the smaller things especially, like simple slice-of-life.

- Galette's ftw

18 minutes ago, flexMate said:

Can you confirm or deny your affiliation with skeletal terrorists?

- I am a spook lover and I love the skellyman.

9 minutes ago, Air said:

when fire rat and why am i the best ever

- Fire rat soon........... soon. Maybe more like a fire hedgehog.

- and just bc