The Deephold of Tal'Yrro

metal-emblem.thumb.png.9b17c98375767cafc5d4abf544bec9b1.png

[MUSIC]

Following the exodus into the Underdark, expeditionary forces from the Urguanite Remnants have unearthed a Dwarvish Hold, wherein it appears sons and daughters of Urguan fought to their last to defend their mining colony against Mori'quissir invasion. On behalf of the Grand Kingdom, I claim this land as a territory of the Grand Kingdom, and petition the Dwarven Clergies (however many of them there at the moment) to declare the fallen denizens of Tal'Yrro as Martyrs of Grimdugan, in honor of their ultimate sacrifice to satiate their greed. As the first to organize the securing of the hold, I claim Lordship of the hold, and submit myself to the authority of the Grand King. Furthermore, as Hold-Lord, I name Dor'Nal Hammerfist ( @Charles The Bald) as Expeditionary Marshal, and Eldi ( @Mirvam) as Forgemaster.

Let all surviving sons of Urguan come forth, so we might claim and repair this place.

signaturefinal.png

NARVAK OZ URGUAN, KAVIR OZ DA ELGI-KHOROK'ARAKRUMM

A Golem named Thulgarn sounded out with a rumble "NARVAK OZ URGUAN, NARVAK OZ KHAZADMAR, NARVAK OZ BRATHMORDAKIN." spoke the living stone.

A Prophet of Grimdugan reads this poster & takes up her obsidian dagger. She raises it in pious ritual, chanting to the Lord Grimdugan.

"Grimdugan! Claim Tal'yrro as pious & avaricious Dwedmar, who knew long ago tha we would need this location ta rest in while we fled Almaris. May Dor'Nal and Eldi be blessed in wisdom & power ta lead us inta prosperity!" 

276634178_body(1).thumb.png.b3ffc4656304dcf4f90f4da5935f3af8.png

Auriel Doomforged, Prophet of Grimdugan

A dwarf deep within the abandoned halls grumbled, a sigh being let out very shortly after. "T'ehm tall legs ahr nae payehn up. ." He lamented, unable to retaliate against such unlawful behavior as the skygods commanded "Ets. . just foive bread, for foohk sake."

While Briga found the fallen hold an interesting historical location, she had no desire to actually stay there for any great length of time... If some of her fellow Dwed wanted to make something of the isolated settlement, she wouldn't keep them from staying if they really wanted to.

Spoiler

Nub wae they copy and pasted a almaris build into pre build. . .