The Problem with the Temp-Map.

Slorbin

This is rather interesting.

I'll start looking into this and what exactly happened here, Slorbin. Thanks for the heads up.

lmao when we steal shit we should at least steal shit that actually looks good and credit them.

damm what the hell

Looks like the new map might be coming sooner than we thought!

Incredibly disappointed. I was tasked with just pasting in the assets used for the build. Not a single builder who worked on the temp map knew about the origins. What a shame, hopefully we will find out how this happened.

Just to try to be vaguely helpful to the staff here to give them some alternative idea for what to do with 300 bored players for the next two weeks:

Just put us in some weird large stone box with some vortex supplies in the middle. Turn us into diggy little dwarves where we tunnel out our little temp map hovels. Give us some freebuild type thing like last time, at least it'll be relatively low effort for the staff and give us something to do.

Oh and at least it wouldn't be stolen

yikes. i just wanted my beach day. (I hope someone gets accordingly punished for this, yall dumb asf)

3 minutes ago, VerminHunter said:

Incredibly disappointed. I was tasked with just pasting in the assets used for the build. Not a single builder who worked on the temp map knew about the origins. What a shame, hopefully we will find out how this happened.

Not a single person knew? Someone had to have, where else would the assets come from? Question the system mi amor, you know this to be true. Someone knows

honestly y'all could have put us in a sandy/beachy area with random tents and campfires around - that would keep us entertained for the next two weeks

beach day vacation rp >>>>>