The Problem with the Temp-Map.

Slorbin

wish we cld've gotten a survival world for the duration we have 2 wait for next map, tht'd be cool 

Hardcore survival golden enchanted apple on Avur'angolos'anglosaxton

6 minutes ago, Diogen said:

man i spent the last hour complimenting the temp map's build i genuinely liked it :(

People tend not to steal stuff that looks bad tbf

At this point lads, y'all either should have had everything ready prior to destroying the last map or just left us offline for a week or so. Or just slapped us on boats.

Whether they got the map through legitimate means or not, there's been mixed opinions on it.

why do we always have to ruin temp maps with obnoxious regioning and plugins. just put ppl on a survival world and tell them to go break blocks and build shitty little huts

sorta memey and ooc but you can't have super serious RP on such a short map anyway, so might as well give ppl smth to do instead of boring them with le epic dollhouse

image.png

Yeah ok the blue town is block for block made by TrixyBlox, not even an "inspiration" sort of thing that's the exact same gate and the exact same tree and exact same building there on the left.

I hope we at least contacted the guy before using his map commercially.

Wow, we're lucky @__Clocky is a genius and remembered a youtube video he watched a year ago at 3 am

3 minutes ago, argonian said:

why do we always have to ruin temp maps with obnoxious regioning and plugins. just put ppl on a survival world and tell them to go break blocks and build shitty little huts

sorta memey and ooc but you can't have super serious RP on such a short map anyway, so might as well give ppl smth to do instead of boring them with le epic dollhouse

We deviate from the traditional freebuild/boats temp map model just to give ourselves a dollhouse lore cave of which large portions of it were ripped from a youtuber download (Who afaik hasn't been given any credit for actually building much of the temp map we're on rn until now. I never knew that this wasn't made by LOTC staff builders until this thread came up, for example).

Why can't we just get some normal freebuild island?

Just open up one of the old PVP/Warclaim maps, or at least make those available :*

does this mean we get to leave to next map early?