How to fix the Temp-Map.

JoshBright

Dear staff, this is how you fix the temp map in under 2 hours!

Options a:

solution: 

Ask NLs/SLs for 1-2 ships per nation and paste them on a map of open water

Lore-wise:

We sailed to the new land. 

Option b:

solution:

Have the build team make an extended beach with 10 tents a tiki bar and free build enabled. Giving people 11 days of the beach day episode and freebuild.

Lore-wise: 

after a year the leaders of each nation decided to build rafts to get to the new land. 

Option c: ( Credits @Borin)

Solution:

pure vanilla world for a week. 

Lore-wise:

after a year the leaders of each nation decided to build rafts to get to the new land. 

I know this is asking the impossible and my next words will send some staff members into a coma but 

GIVE THE PLAYERS WHAT THEY WANT! 

Sincerely

An Ex-staff member  

no

seriously its not hard its only for like a week why cant staff just put us into a vanilla world without restrictions for fun idk y thats preferable to some shitty twattery in a cave

6 minutes ago, Borin said:

no

seriously its not hard its only for like a week why cant staff just put us into a vanilla world without restrictions for fun idk y thats preferable to some shitty twattery in a cave

lotc smp 

Solution: Bring back world team.

If it turns out we did get proper permission to use TrixyBlox assets in the temp map it can be salvaged by adding in a freebuild area for builders to dork around in and a PvP zone for the goons to practice their clicks in.

If it turns out that we used all of these assets without permission then the server should be set to a vanilla MC world for plugin testing until 9.0 launch.

i would like to beat the ender dragon

16 minutes ago, JJosey said:

i would like to beat the ender dragon

Spoiler

Hey guys welcome back to another minecraft speedrun, today we'll be beating the game on any% but with a twist. We're doing it on LORD OF THE CRAFT!

2 minutes ago, Deer__ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hey guys welcome back to another minecraft speedrun, today we'll be beating the game on any% but with a twist. We're doing it on LORD OF THE CRAFT!

This video, FIVE of my friends try and HUNT ME DOWN and STOP ME FROM BEATING MINECRAFT!

I’m running away from all of you the minute I spawn

Beach episode PLEASE

i want the chaos and fun