A NOMINATION FOR HERO OF DUNGRIMM.

xMuted

image.png.68e34e00e2144cb8df34b62e5559bdea.png

ᛃᛟᚱᚡᛁᚾ ᛋᛏᚨᚱᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᛖᚱ

A NOMINATION FOR HERO OF DUNGRIMM.

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚨᛖᚾᚷᚢᛚ-ᛋᛚᚨᚤᛖᚱ

I consider myself to be a great, devout and capable follower of Dungrimm, having served as a priest of his, alongside Grand Marshal and a host of other positions in Urguan. I have slain dragons, drakes and many other great beasts. Yet I cannot wrap my head around the insane feat of one Jorvin Starbreaker. This feat outweighs anything I have done, and I aspire to outclass such a feat one day. This feat, among other things has gained my utmost respect and my nomination.

FOR

His great deed of slaying an Aengul, I, Sigrun ‘Dragonslayer’ Ireheart nominate and implore the Kirkja Dverga to make Jorvin Starbreaker an officially recognized Hero of Dungrimm.

Signed, 

z5Qem_3MZJqDvKOgwF7U8Pt2_NtDNcEYmoShVMH-aScoCOmzqsFsxA6PR9d9C481bx_HGPtr5m-ydxcZO6FjYQGgq1xoSfEm3JI5jFYmrixvKqfhZkt8kO1u5cUO-aKiz6lFMqJ4JRfJQ3QfmF-U_5A
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Twice Grand Champion of Urguan, Dragonslayer.

The High Prophet will seriously consider the proposal. He would think heavily upon the recent conversation he had and upon this missive.

"Since when did Jorvin die?"

The Grand King wonders upon reading the missive.

"Agreed" Ursus simply nods

Deep in the Underdark, the aging Starbreaker Lord pauses from his laborious task- the mining of Thahnium, to receive the news of his nomination. He pauses in surprise, utterly confused for several moments.

"Ye mean t'tell me- That aftah'r ah' hundred ah'n thirteh years, ah'n Ireheart is givin' me the recognition my own kinsman wouldn't...?"

Jorvin is silent for a time as he contemplates this- As much as the news has made his century, it also leaves him confused... He would've never expected that much recognition from an Ireheart. Perhaps, he thought- He treated Sigrun too harshly.