A farewell not a goodbye...

ECS1999

OOC: You truly never know what time will bring. I vaguely remember interacting with Jedi once or twice. May her memory persist in all of our hearts. Be sure to let your friends know you care about them - virtual or otherwise.

When Estella heard the news, she felt very confused. Sitting on her father's lap with light hugs "I miss tia Essie" she sniffled softly, though a little more surprise waited for Estella once she grew up, seems her beloved aunt left a wedding dress for her. One she had for herself yet never wore. It was kept in a safe place until the proper moment. 

Spoiler

Okay I know some people did not like me or Jedi/Star, but she was a real person if you want to believe it or not, it is breaking my heart to be going through all this, she made mistakes and no one is perfect but I believe she was getting better. I will miss her dearly, all I ask if for people to be respectful

11 minutes ago, ECS11 said:

A Farewell not a Goodbye...

XK9OtY6zG5ugXzANzn90sZpgA3xa-qsvyvvbGmEb5sOYVCGy98FNbjsBdna7uDRe3qNMw61V99O2l5MivSBYHxZRY29iRJ_cqxi8FDTbbP8X0F-vN44rvwofonDUHYB9wn7SurI0f-x9k-2bsGcJCF0

Issued by the Barony of Tuvia on the 16th of Sun's Smile in the year 58 of our Lord

[!] Left within the desk of her room right before the fall of Almaris, lit only by the torch of a single candle rested an envelope, one containing a letter than no one would ever want to receive. 'To the Kervallen Family, my Family' it read, for it contained her last words of her, the last words of our beloved sister and aunt Enisa Tatiana Kervallen, she who brought happiness and light to our Barony:

'Dear Family,
I write to you in order to let you know that i will be going, life has not been treating me as well as i wanted and i've decided to sail away and start from anew. I will always remember you all, you are my family after all; Papa, Ephrem, Elijah, Emma, Callista, Estella, Edwyn, Ezren and Emelia. I won't say don't cry for not all tears are bitter, I am sure we'll reunite when our lives come to an end, for now I must live my life. August, I liked you I really did, it pains me to say that I feel you deserve much better then someone like me, I pray you do find that special someone as you deserve such.
I love you all
Enisa'

Attached to it there was a small paper with a poem written on it:

'I Am Always With You

I am always with you
When I am gone, release me, let me go.
I have so many things to see and do,
You mustn't tie yourself to me with too many tears,
But be thankful we had so many good years.
I gave you my love, and you can only guess
How much you've given me in happiness.
I thank you for the love that you have shown,
But now it is time I traveled on alone.
So grieve for me while, if grieve you must
Then let your grief be comforted by trust
That it is only for a while that we must part,
So treasure the memories within your heart.
I won't be far away for life goes on.
And if you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can't see or touch me, I will be near
And if you listen with your heart, you'll hear
All my love around you soft and clear
And then, when you come this way alone,
I'll greet you with a smile and a "Welcome Home".'

Reveal hidden contents

Unknown Author

SIGNED,

The Honorable, Sir Ephrem Kervallen, Baron of Tuvia, Knight of the Order of Saint Lothar, Inquisitor of the Canonist Church and Minister of Finances & Procurator of Balian.

R0bVFAnm07lqTz_-ludvA-xnz5Rmn7Xt7e52Wetvo7lrKVC5GLaB1l-VR90vK7yBRrNKqTEEyt_stubEdQbodx66lmmdhpjL5eYsvqBFxkZdL3WZ8x-jRFfgIB0mFEmUXmZMZdT5-sk9xzreeT-tD4A

The Honorable, Callista Lucia Rose Kervallen, Baroness of Tuvia, Medico Anziano of Balian.

433CpQDK0ryVrU1bAWxKXIBpsi7_EIiWaJcDSCcNzr1dJJ5tibZSp3U4A6Q0RA80NHfI6ED7yU7-iVGGdKNeR902aCZxLITRPsh5eQ6Nykp_F18LABe4cUuU6_NOQPeeQNR9MkxCik_MuO2EAq6cADo

OOC:

I am very sad to announce that our beloved friend @Jedistar4life has left us in a car accident, with this post i wanted to give her persona Enisa an end, one that she might have liked. Star was a good friend, someone who one could trust and talk to, someone who commited to my idea of a family even without me promising that it would have any success. Someone who was there when we needed it and who will always have a special place in my heart. May you rest in peace Star, your friends who loved you will always remember you!

I might have not interacted with her many times..but those frw times I spent with her were priceless. She was a great friend of mine and I am so sad I didn't get to say my goodbyes.

I shall cherish our last hug forever.

You'll always be our star. May your soul and heart rest in peace.

Spoiler

Condolences on the loss of your friend. May they rest in piece.

I'm sad to say I never got the chance to become good friends with Star but I know every time she interacted with me, she has been this sweet and bright person. Her memories will be cherished. 

I didn't know Jedi too well, but I remember knowing her enough to say that she was an amazing person, and it is devastating someone as wonderful as her is gone so soon. To all her family and friends, I offer my deepest condolences, and at least hope she is at peace in a better place. Sending love and good feelings to everyone who loves this wonderful person

We would make jokes about Star Wars all the time in a discord we were in together. This is truly tragic and I wish all who knew her find peace. And for the last time, goodnight Jedi. Sleep tight.

I have been trying to think of how to say this. Star was one of the nicest people I met here in LOTC. on one of my first days I met her, and she was always so nice. Star would consistently go out of her way to help other people. Star and I started talking daily, wish each other good morning and good night, and thus I also learned a good bit about her. She if you could not tell was a star wars fan and would always send star wars memes and so forth. I just it is so hard to see her leave us because not too long ago she lost a family member, and this week she was going on vacation. She was telling me for a couple weeks how excited she was, and it is just so painful that she had to go when it was supposed to be her week to finally have fun after tragedy...We all love you Star. Shine bright friend.

I am still shocked by it all, I wish I would have had the chance to get to know her better. She was always so sweet and friendly. One of the first people I interacted with on the server when I started. 

Spoiler

إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ, ʾinnā li-llāhi wa-ʾinnā ʾilayhi rājiʿūn

OOC: I had only just started rping with Star. From playing a member of the Kervallen family to meeting Enisa on other personas, she always brought life to the interactions. Hearing about the news was absolutely gut-wrenching. Star was so incredibly kind to me and everyone around her and she really did live to up to that name Star. I'm going to miss her presence a lot. Shine bright.

I unfortunately did not get the pleasure to know Jedi personally, but it is still a tragic loss to me to hear about the loss of a member of the community. I am truly touched to see @ECS11 to make this post, and the many people who came together to leave comments about their experiences and memories of Jedi.

A memorial statue has been placed in the Cloud Temple in Aevos for all those who wish to pay respects to her in-game. I encourage those of you who knew her to celebrate her memory and pay your respects on their forum profile, or this post. Our thoughts go out to the family during this time, as well as all those who had the pleasure to know her. May she rest in peace.

I'll miss you Jedi.

I remember playing Claire and Chloe and the legendary rivalry they had.

I'm sorry for not getting a chance to befriend you more after that situation. It's never easy to lose a friend, so I send my condolences to all of you who knew her better than I did.

As someone who also recently lost an online friend, I can tell you that it doesn't get easier, you can learn to accept they're gone, but its never really something you can understand. I don't know you all that well, but if you ever need to talk about it with someone who won't judge you, or has been there, my dms are open.