A farewell not a goodbye...

ECS1999

Always difficult to loose someone.

Not much I can say, I didn't know her, just expressing my condolences. Hug those you love, it may be the last time you do it.

Lord have mercy and grant her rest with His saints.

OOC: I did not know Jedi personally, though I have rped with them and seen them around with other members of house Kervallen. My condolences to all those who have been affected by this, especially their family. 

I apologize for not being able to rp with Jedi further and I hoped any rp that I had with them at the very least made it enjoyable. 

My sincere condolences for your loss, mourning is a difficult process, and grief can really destroy a person if you let it eat away at you, make sure to reach out to those you know, don't try to grieve in silence. I hope for you and yours the best in these difficult times.

OOC: These are very sad news to hear, even for someone who currently doesn't actively play in the server or who didn't have the chance to roleplay with her like me. Definitely, the community has just lost a valuable player and, most importantly, a friend for many people here. My condolences to her friends and her family for this tragic loss. Rest in peace, Jedi.

On 5/21/2023 at 10:20 PM, Fawnytheturtle said:

When Estella heard the news, she felt very confused. Sitting on her father's lap with light hugs "I miss tia Essie" she sniffled softly, though a little more surprise waited for Estella once she grew up, seems her beloved aunt left a wedding dress for her. One she had for herself yet never wore. It was kept in a safe place until the proper moment. 

Hide contents

Okay I know some people did not like me or Jedi/Star, but she was a real person if you want to believe it or not, it is breaking my heart to be going through all this, she made mistakes and no one is perfect but I believe she was getting better. I will miss her dearly, all I ask if for people to be respectful

I want to do a little redo, thanks to all who commented and sending condolences. I asked EC to make the post as I wasn't sure how people would react since there has been a little trouble in the past. But to see how so many people are commenting touches my heart, we all grieve in many ways. She will dearly be missed. I am grateful to everyone who was around her during her time and hope they remember the good times.

May the almighty have mercy on her soul this is so sad to hear. Prayers to the family.

There isnt TO much to say on this matter given the fact that i dont really know them

But my condolences go out to her family and the communities she was apart of, reading this forum i know she will be missed dearly

May she lay at peace :)

Rest in Peace. 

It's always heart wrenching to lose a member of this tight-knit community we have. It always hurts just a little bit more when it's someone you saw around, but never got the opportunity to interact with. 

It's a comfort to know that she was loved, and will continue to be loved. Thank you for sharing this post.