Freebuild does not mean pugsy everyone for the next week...

CasualNuker

Since the launch of the new temp map only thirty minutes ago (Post made at 1:30am EST 5/23/2023.) I have had the Petra Camp raided twice and myself been killed four times. This isn't what people meant when give us freebuild & pvp. We need rules and limitations. If we have defenses in place around our camps they should have to follow raid rules per usual. And same for killing people without rp. This isn't what anyone meant when we said we want an island beach episode. Some of us want to rp for the memories of the transition not remember it as a time when we logged on we died four times in half an hour... 

just stay in the safe zone lol

Have you tried telling the people clicking you to death to stop in roleplay yet? If not, you're playing the server wrong.

I love me a good survival server

Just now, Chorale__ said:

yeah thank you @AnonymousAlexafor destroying the camp that casualnuker and i worked on for our playerbase since the moment that the map was released, we really appreciate it

((this was sarcasm.. that was a really shitty thing of you to do, even if rules are "turned off"

@AnonymousAlexathats just a shitty thing to do. 

4 minutes ago, Chorale__ said:

yeah thank you @AnonymousAlexafor destroying the camp that casualnuker and i worked on for our playerbase since the moment that the map was released, we really appreciate it

((this was sarcasm.. that was a really shitty thing of you to do, even if rules are "turned off"

i will personally not be logging back onto the server until this is resolved. @Telanir@itdontmatta

please watch this thread

Same, I thought it'd be cool to have a more relaxed rule system where we could actually build, then I got killed for trying to prevent our base from being lavacasted

Lads when I said I wanted a freebuild temp map I did not mean that I wanted spawn camping, lava casting, and mass pugsying to be allowed as well.

The way things are right now PvP goons will have a bit of fun killing everyone and lava casting everyone's builds until there's nobody left to pugsy and lava cast and then Failor will die out as do many 2b2t clones.

We were able to allow freebuild WITHOUT allowing pugsying and lava casts in the Arcas-Almaris transition map I don't see why this should be different.

the amount of cope in this thread is unreaaaaallll.

the rule on smp was there are no rules

if you want rp go back to your /main rp server. enjoy what ever rp you can manage to find there on temp map

Imagine being upset that people want to RP on an RP server

And now the Halfling village we spent the past few hours on is getting attacked, love not being able to craft a place to RP for our respective groups 

as much as I'd love to troll, pugsying is zzz rn

Been trying to find my friends just to get chased 200 blocks off course by random sweaty goon getting their rocks off by playing 2b2t simulator because they can't get through 2b's queue👴

11 minutes ago, 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖚𝖘𝖍 said:

if you want rp go back to your /main rp server

The "SMP" (Failor) is a freebuild region above ground on the /main temp map outside the restrictive underground area. What are you on about?