Freebuild does not mean pugsy everyone for the next week...

CasualNuker

13 minutes ago, TakeMeT0TheFae said:

Imagine being upset that people want to RP on an RP server

And now the Halfling village we spent the past few hours on is getting attacked, love not being able to craft a place to RP for our respective groups 

Isn't this normal for halflings?

If you want a 'beach episode' stay in the underworld, simple.

9 minutes ago, Salvius said:

No?  We literally try to avoid combat for the most part.  We just like slice of life RP and a big part of that is our homes as an aspect of many Halflings is being a 'homebody'   We just want to mind our business' and roleplay.

I literally just want a burrow to host dinner parties while waiting for the new map, I can't get that in the cave.  I can't do farming rp in the cave.

Hi guys! Friendly reminder that this is the LOTC forums and LOTC forum policy still applies, you are welcome to air out your grievances with the way Failor is set up but attacks against one another will not be tolerated.

Fr, I just made a cute lil' farm (Which is something I couldn't do in ACTUAL HELL btw) and within 10 minutes our peaceful camp got raided by freaks.

Just now, The Journalist said:

Fr, I just made a cute lil' farm (Which is something I couldn't do in ACTUAL HELL btw) and within 10 minutes our peaceful camp got raided by freaks.

your farm was so cute. 

13 minutes ago, Salvius said:

Normally when halflings are raided the roleplay chat feature is utilized and lavacasting isn't allowed!

4 minutes ago, Spoopy_Duck said:

Hi guys! Friendly reminder that this is the LOTC forums and LOTC forum policy still applies, you are welcome to air out your grievances with the way Failor is set up but attacks against one another will not be tolerated.

I sincerely value your recognition of the support we provide. The ad-hominem attacks directed towards myself and my acquaintances have begun to significantly impact me emotionally.

it's not that hard to be a decent person, allow people to have their slice of rp. not everyone wants to be chased down across the map just for the funnies. have your pvp is some corner or go to another server. simple!

since mods took down my comment cause i was too cool for this school, i'll say it nicer. just be nice, i don't want to get killed 15 billion times. if i want a factions server, i'll get on a factions server not lotc. thank you very much <3

1 minute ago, creamynoteblock said:

I'm going to keep killing you its an smp not an rp server

If u want to rp go 2 underdark lol

Y'all are literally asking large swaths of the server to stay within an enclosed space so like 10-15 ppl can run rampant over an entire map.

2 minutes ago, worldeltaii said:

it's not that hard to be a decent person, allow people to have their slice of rp. not everyone wants to be chased down across the map just for the funnies. have your pvp is some corner or go to another server. simple!

FYI, the Deep Dark is still vyable for rp! The SMP is /anarchy/ for a reason.

Just now, Pancho said:

it really isn't - that's why most of went to the above area to actual have decent rp. who wants to be in the deep dark for the next two weeks? no one does, i can tell you that.

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

IMO it should be flipped, anarchy in the dark scary place and RP on the fields of daisies