Freebuild does not mean pugsy everyone for the next week...

CasualNuker

2 minutes ago, carebear said:

since mods took down my comment cause i was too cool for this school, i'll say it nicer. just be nice, i don't want to get killed 15 billion times. if i want a factions server, i'll get on a factions server not lotc. thank you very much <3

If you want rp don't go into the area where pvp is allowed, there is an entire underground area that you can explore and have demon beach rp. Letting the goons to get their clicks out now is better than them getting their clicks out on you when it actually matters.

Just now, Salvius said:

If you want rp don't go into the area where pvp is allowed, there is an entire underground area that you can explore and have demon beach rp. Letting the goons to get their clicks out now is better than them getting their clicks out on you when it actually matters.

Reminder that /beta exists and provides constant PvP enjoyment specifically catered to PvPers!

1 minute ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Reminder that /beta exists and provides constant PvP enjoyment specifically catered to PvPers!

Unfortunately they did disable beta for the transitional period because we needed room to load all the files for the new map

still, just google any pvp server lol

3 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

/beta is also used for tech team, don't forget them! They use it to find out what lags out the server and such, and due to that it is down half the time, or now more so due to the transition! 

3 minutes ago, Chorale__ said:

Unfortunately they did disable beta for the transitional period because we needed room to load all the files for the new map

still, just google any pvp server lol

Not authentic LOTC pvp, don't want it. Organic or nothing.

e030f7bb3e72f31f493f0e07f56da2fd.png

8 minutes ago, Salvius said:

As long as the area has no rules, people are gonna be pvp gremlins. A lot of people wanted to have a freebuild rp area for a week, so having that many people hide underground like earthworms while a few pvpers own the surface (the only place with actual rp options) is just dumb.

I liked the idea of making the underdark pvp and the surface world gets returned to the rpers. 

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

/beta is also used for tech team, don't forget them! They use it to find out what lags out the server and such, and due to that it is down half the time, or now more so due to the transition! 

Not authentic LOTC pvp, don't want it. Organic or nothing.

Pugsying is not authentic LOTC PvP!

If you combat log fast enough (like me) then the goons can’t kill you !!!

2 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

R E A L

Whichever forum mod deleted my cope image ur evil

that was like 8 rep😭

4 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

No, but the combat system is the same and that's why it's enjoyed by most LOTCers than places like PVPLegacy. It's not all black and white.

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

No, but the combat system is the same and that's why it's enjoyed by most LOTCers than places like PVPLegacy. It's not all black and white.

Then a good compromise is to add all of the normal combat rules of main LOTC to the freebuild map so true authentic LOTC conflict is what occurs instead of unorganized pugsy spawn camp crews!

EDIT: And with the rule change that just launched, apart from the desert section of the freebuild area this appears to be what has happened! Good job staff!

2 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Then a good compromise is to add all of the normal combat rules of main LOTC to the freebuild map so true authentic LOTC conflict is what occurs instead of unorganized pugsy spawn camp crews!

That means the classic bandit experience can be had! I for one am in favor of this.

those just repeating "there are no rules" are ignoring the point the of post which is suggesting there should be

rp freebuild/survival smp (what most people asked for) is very different to anarchy pvp server (what people got)

image.png

The rule change for those here who haven't seen it