Freebuild does not mean pugsy everyone for the next week...

CasualNuker

I have outrun many bandits, I have schizo'd myself into a barrel box with a couple friends from which I will never leave.

We are safe in the barrel box, we have also pacified our local bandit who was attacking us through ant-based mini swarm tactics.

Join the peasant peace militia today! We may be small, but together we may be many!

I wish for all to be safe in their very own barrel box, and will gladly share security measures or be neighbors of people who wish for peace in a gated community.

I do not condone attacking and camping people who wish to live peacefully or being toxic. Come be neighbors, we have 3 seeds and an emerald!
2023-05-22_23_55_37.thumb.png.393a8a97178d74e0cb7a804802e326a0.png

Thank you @itdontmattafor resolving this issue in a timely manner and with such grace, I assume it is also 3am for you and I’m sorry that we (lotc) kept you up with our factions larp 

+100

21 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

image.png

The rule change for those here who haven't seen it

based halfling moment

not a fan of how people are getting so smug about a disagreement. I think better question is why did they make the entire server an Anarchy server then be surprised PvPers started killing everyone?

Imma be real I would probably be defending the people PvPIng if their response to people complaining wasn't just "cope"

cmon guys be mature the whole telling people to cope and seethe sh*t is meant to be ironic lmfao